Mark this thread as Sold

minty fresh GOLD volks

Old 02-26-2008 | 08:54 PM

Originally Posted by HiPER,Feb 26 2008, 05:45 PM
I don't believe the seller had the right intentions. How do you NOT advertise this even if it's "used." I am glad John got some of his money back but I feel he settled so he wouldn't drag this on any further and miss a chance of recouping some money.

I don't believe the Fender story at all and I don't think any of us do. Oh well, it's over with now.
yes I did order varis carbon fiber fenders. you can call kami speed in orlando to verify. I used the funds directly to pay for them the same day I sent the wheels. whats not to believe. I will post pics of them If you want...

I have absolutley nothing to hide, and I had honest intentions. you are not me... nor have you talked to me AT ALL.. I had intentions of selling some wheels so I could reinvest the money in my car... people make mistakes sometimes.. and I made one. If you cant forgive me now even after I have been accomadating then oh well. I apoligize, and would forgive anyone for that matter that could step up and admit they made a mistake and make a valid attempt to make it right!!!!

Old 02-26-2008 | 08:59 PM

Originally Posted by juntuned,Feb 27 2008, 12:54 AM
yes I did order varis carbon fiber fenders. you can call kami speed in orlando to verify. I used the funds directly to pay for them the same day I sent the wheels. whats not to believe. I will post pics of them If you want...

I have absolutley nothing to hide, and I had honest intentions. you are not me... nor have you talked to me AT ALL.. I had intentions of selling some wheels so I could reinvest the money in my car... people make mistakes sometimes.. and I made one. If you cant forgive me now even after I have been accomadating then oh well. I apoligize, and would forgive anyone for that matter that could step up and admit they made a mistake and make a valid attempt to make it right!!!!

it's over. i am glad you didn't run away from it. unfortunately, many people would have. but stop talking like you did someone a favor. you did what you had to do, and i respect that but it surely wasn't a favor or 'accommodation'
Old 02-26-2008 | 09:10 PM

It wasn't that people were jumping against a bad seller it was his verb-age, maybe next time he'll be more forthcoming about the real condition of the item. I'm glad things finally worked out, but the seller still needs to work on his customer relations, weather it's your personality or it has no place in business. My bet is if it weren't for all the negative feedback you would have done nothing, so if you think you deserve a you don't because of the way you acted through out the whole deal.
Old 02-26-2008 | 09:40 PM

Originally Posted by dr.darkness,Feb 26 2008, 10:10 PM
It wasn't that people were jumping against a bad seller it was his verb-age, maybe next time he'll be more forthcoming about the real condition of the item. I'm glad things finally worked out, but the seller still needs to work on his customer relations, weather it's your personality or it has no place in business. My bet is if it weren't for all the negative feedback you would have done nothing, so if you think you deserve a you don't because of the way you acted through out the whole deal.
you dont even know what happened!!!. easy for you to sit back and make rash accusations without analyzing what transpired in entirety!!! If you want to talk about business relations then pm me and we can chat all day... I manage a business and I KNOW when to treat situations with BUSINESS approaches. to you for being ignorant!!!. problem resolved
Old 02-26-2008 | 09:44 PM

Originally Posted by s2kmugen,Feb 26 2008, 10:41 PM
stop while you're ahead Jack

i'll erase this in a few min.........
alright... hehe.. thanks for all your help. I really appreciate you accepting the money...

talk to ya later.., and I totally think the tight knit idea is really awesome. I respect that alot!!!

peace