Mark this thread as Sold

Mint S2k Oem Parts/ Accessories For Sale Srs, Spoiler, Etc.

Old 07-16-2003 | 04:43 AM

Originally posted by Riser21
Also, Spoiler includes new set of trunk springs (but not the tool to install them).

Thanks.
Also, I no longer have the need for the two OEM programable Keyless entry remotes. Will sell separate or together. Honda dealer will usually program for n/c (for their customers - mine did). One remote is MINT & the other has a little use, but still in very good condition.

Titanium Knob is also still available.
Old 07-16-2003 | 05:52 AM
Sen
Member (Premium)

Yeah no prob, mats are great- buy from this guy, people!!
Old 07-16-2003 | 10:35 AM

Thanks Sen, for the good feedback!
Old 07-16-2003 | 11:28 AM

Hello fellow stookphiles....
Well, I won't make any friends here...but you can relate to us as "stookphiles"...and then not know that the color of your S2000 is Sebring .

That point of confusion aside , although not listed as an item you're selling, as I'm always looking for this particular interior part (passenger access panel to the radio deck...lil' kinda triangular shaped thingy)....thought I'd ask if you're parting out...

Hmm...this request might be hard to describe, but visualize with me, okay?

Imagine you are sitting in the passenger's seat and facing the radio cover/dash "area". Now move *around* the right side of the radio cover to "just underneath" the dash in the passenger's side. There is a little access panel (sort of a "soft triangle" in shape with perforated vinyl insert) screwed in place that allows access to the side of the radio, etc.

I boned up sometime back and tried to install a cell phone mount there on my panel. I've since relocated the mount, but it always bugs me that I've got little screw holes now in that tiny access panel.

My interior is black... Any chance you would part this item out? If so, please let me know... I'd be willing to purchase this piece in mint condition for $10 + shipping.

Thanks in advance,
Dave
Old 07-16-2003 | 01:43 PM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by w1ngman
[B]

Well, I won't make any friends here...but you can relate to us as "stookphiles"...and then not know that the color of your S2000 is Sebring .

That point of confusion aside , although not listed as an item you're selling, as I'm always looking for this particular interior part (passenger access panel to the radio deck...lil' kinda triangular shaped thingy)....thought I'd ask if you're parting out...

Hmm...this request might be hard to describe, but visualize with me, okay?

Imagine you are sitting in the passenger's seat and facing the radio cover/dash "area".
Old 07-16-2003 | 02:14 PM

Uhhh, 2000 S2000 silver is Silverstone, people. The Sebring wasn't available until MY02.

I'm ashamed of you, w1ngman! And yes, it bothers me that one cannot remember the color. I guess since this is my most expensive vehicle, I'm kinda funny like that.

BTW, the rear spoiler would go nicely with my Silverstone Veilside hood! No mistake... I have a Sebring with a Silverstone hood courtesy of ninedeep!
Old 07-16-2003 | 02:51 PM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by FF2Skip
[B]Uhhh, 2000 S2000 silver is Silverstone, people.
Old 07-16-2003 | 04:10 PM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Riser21
[B]Yes, I know exactly what part you're talking about, I know that it's in mint condition, but the car is about an hour drive from me right now. So, not to sound rude or anything, but $10 won't cover my gas & tolls to go get it. I am planning a trip down that way soon and I can contact you when I do and get a hold of that piece.
Old 07-16-2003 | 04:18 PM

So, not to sound rude or anything, but $10 won't cover my gas & tolls to go get it. I am planning a trip down that way soon and I can contact you when I do and get a hold of that piece.
c'mon man - hook our banana brotha up
Old 07-16-2003 | 05:06 PM

Quick Reply: Mint S2k Oem Parts/ Accessories For Sale Srs, Spoiler, Etc.