Mark this thread as Sold

J's body kit

Old 03-14-2008 | 04:05 PM

Backout deals are BS.
Old 03-14-2008 | 05:10 PM

STOP CRYING!!!!!! IT IS SOLD
Old 03-14-2008 | 05:13 PM

[QUOTE=Sargeant Handbag,Mar 14 2008, 03:30 PM] If your at work from 10am to 6pm howe couldnt you take my money? Why are you lying???
Old 03-14-2008 | 06:14 PM

No im not saying you cant listen. I worked in a steel mill in Pittsborough IN for 4 yrs while I was in school. I have absolutely nothing to do with software design?.. Look up HR director job duties on Monster and you'l undestand.. Im sayin I went to school to learn to listen more in depth. Wasnt meant to put anyone down about listening. How you came up with this IDK ??? Maybe you'll take it differantly this second round.

BTW if you read ^^ I did order a new one. I had just seen this and thought 'What a Deal' talked to the guy, cancelled my order and jumped on it, when the seller backed out I got screwed so now my "ballin" (whatever that means) ass can pay $240 more for the kit new than everyone else..

Thank you for your input though. Again sorry for the mis-communication

Bout the crying because its sold.. if you read again ^^ you would know that I wasnt crying about the parts I have no prob buying brand new I just was a little upset about the sellers actions. The, he's a liar part...
Old 03-14-2008 | 07:58 PM

you went to school to learn to listen???????????? this is actually getting funny. i did EXACTLY what i told you i was gonna do................ SALE IT TO SOMEONE ELSE IF YOU DIDNT CALL ME AT 10AM AND GIVE ME A DEPOSIT, you missed out cause you didnt learn anything in that listenig school you went too anyways... i do still have the snorkel for sale and i will post better pics sat morning.
Old 03-14-2008 | 09:17 PM

First off Jeff aka PAYELS2K is a stand up guy and is honest about his product and service....Sargeant FAGbag don't go bashing on someone with a great reputation on s2ki when he did nothing wrong. You should not have cancel your order with gt motoring until you have the items at hand. This is your own stupidity and they should charge you. This forum does not have lay away or rules about putting holds on items. If it did nothing would ever get sold due to all the flakers.

Plus I was the first to PMED him, I told him I'll be there at 8am friday. I called in sick for work, drove a hour and a half. Than the truck I borrowed from my friend broke down, I had to limp back to OHIO get my dad's SUV and drive another hour 1/2, just because it's first come first serve. Sargeant Handbag you held out, you should of drove there last night....... come on he had over 15 people chasing him down for this. CASH speaks and I was the first one to handed it to him.

BTW the kit is BADASSSSSS I can't stop looking at it, got it right here next to my bed. I couldn't ask for a better deal. Thanks Jeff and get the GTR.....I'll see u at the Time Attack in St. louie.

BUY his J's racing snorkel it's mint.
Old 03-14-2008 | 09:26 PM

Originally Posted by 5power,Mar 14 2008, 09:17 PM
First off Jeff aka PAYELS2K is a stand up guy and is honest about his product and service....Sargeant FAGbag don't go bashing on someone with a great reputation on s2ki when he did nothing wrong. You should not have cancel your order with gt motoring until you have the items at hand. This is your own stupidity and they should charge you. This forum does not have lay away or rules about putting holds on items. If it did nothing would ever get sold due to all the flakers.

Plus I was the first to PMED him, I told him I'll be there at 8am friday. I called in sick for work, drove a hour and a half. Than the truck I borrowed from my friend broke down, I had to limp back to OHIO get my dad's SUV and drive another hour 1/2, just because it's first come first serve. Sargeant Handbag you held out, you should of drove there last night....... come on he had over 15 people chasing him down for this. CASH speaks and I was the first one to handed it to him.

BTW the kit is BADASSSSSS I can't stop looking at it, got it right here next to my bed. I couldn't ask for a better deal. Thanks Jeff and get the GTR.....I'll see u at the Time Attack in St. louie.

BUY his J's racing snorkel it's mint.
thanx, nice meeting you and hope you enjoy the kit....
Old 03-14-2008 | 10:05 PM

[QUOTE=5power,Mar 14 2008, 09:17 PM] First off Jeff aka PAYELS2K is a stand up guy and is honest about his product and service....Sargeant FAGbag don't go bashing on someone with a great reputation on s2ki when he did nothing wrong. You should not have cancel your order with gt motoring until you have the items at hand.
Old 03-14-2008 | 10:14 PM

is the type 1 j's racing wing for sale?
Old 03-15-2008 | 04:32 AM

Can you PM me some more pics of the front or a link to get a good look please?? Been wanting a diff. body style YO

Quick Reply: J's body kit