Mark this thread as Unsold

IL - Bolt ON V-mount kit, Doc Race Turbo Kit, 3" Exhaust, Enkei RPF1

Old 08-11-2017 | 07:44 AM

Default IL - Bolt ON V-mount kit, Doc Race Turbo Kit, 3" Exhaust, Enkei RPF1

Name: Devin Giles
Price: Check Below
Means of Contact: Email or Phone - giles.devin743@gmail.com or PM

I'm selling my turbo kit off of my Timeattack S2000. I'm switching to something more Custom so I need to sell my old one as soon as possible. The turbo Manifold is equal length, Two piece that's bonded together VIA V-Band, 3 Inch DOC Race Downpipe to a 3 inch exhaust. The exhaust has two 02 sensor bongs. The wastegate dump exits on the driver side and utilizes a Turbo Smart 45 which is also included. I can include a barely used Garrett GTX3582 with Vband housing for 1600 more. Let me know if you have any questions, I am motivated to sell! Dont forget to check out my other post for my V mount set up, would be a perfect system to pair together.
$2000

Selling my V mount kit that I made for my Timeattack car. I don't have a welder so everything bolts in with nothing super complicated. I am switching a few things up to suit my new goals for power so i'm putting my current set up for sale. Uses a Garrett Core, ATP End plates, Piping to TB,Mounting Brackets, CSF Radiator, Coolant hoses, and if you have a side winder Manifold (or buy my manifold thats also for sale) then I will include the hot side Piping as well. You will need an expansion tank or swirl pot, block off a port on your thermostat housing, and a Hose adapter for the swirl pot/expansion tank. I can help you out with all of those or possibly sell you those things from my set up as well.

I'm asking $1200 for the listed above and if you are interested in the extras we can talk.

Selling my RPF1s, sorry i destroyed one of the tires so its useless, your basically getting three tires for free. Need these gone so let me know if you have any questions. WOuld be great for someones spares or race wheels. It does fit under stock fenders as well, if you run a 255 tire thought.

$750

Old 08-17-2017 | 04:59 PM

wheelsr old