Mark this thread as Sold

FT: 18" Konig Rhythm w/ tires

Old 09-17-2007 | 03:51 PM

Default FT: 18" Konig Rhythm w/ tires

Hey-

Looking for a straight up trade here. I am located in N.W. Florida. I would prefer locals. I am willing to drive a few hours to do the deal to avoid shipping. If shipping is a must, you ship first then I ship. I can provide PLENTY of references upon request that I am a legitimate person, and am not looking to screw anyone.

I made this same trade last year, now I am looking to get back into some 17's (ride is a bit too harsh for me... this is my DD). Rims are in great overall condition. The clearcoat over the polish on the front driver's side rim is coming off and needs to be re-done. Other than that, these look eerily like Work Emotions, and have an aggressive fit and lip. Only MINOR rubbing (rears ONLY) on STOCK suspension (rolled fenders or ANY negative camber will clear with ease) upon FULL spring compression. These are not staggered in rim width, but the tires are staggered. Tires are Falkens on the rear (not sure which ones) and some cheapo "Wanli Sport" tires on the front (have not heard of them either). Rears have less than 700 miles on them. Fronts have about 30%. Great around-town rims, if you have a show-ride, and are scared of ####ing up a $1600 set of Volks.... these are for you!

Peace.

John