Mark this thread as Sold

FS: Turbo kit and misc S2000 Parts

Old 06-16-2010 | 09:26 PM

Default FS: Turbo kit and misc S2000 Parts

I have a couple things to let go of. Please take a look and let me know.

Spearco mechanical Boost gauge. Used for a dyno session then pulled off. $20 obo

OEM Primary O2 sensor (used low miles, still works or money back) Asking $50

Sparco hatch/trunk latches. Used. Complete set of 2 but including the extra if needed at no charge. Perfect for track guys who guted their car and latch and need to hold trunk shut, or even a one piece front end. $20 ob

Odyssey battery aluminum hold down. Made for 545MJ model but may fit others. $15 obo

OEM Map sensor S2000 00-05 (used) $25 obo

OEM Fans (radiator and condenser) $70 obo a piece (new over $200 a piece)

OEM Header with heat shields and hardware (includes donut gasket) $50 obo

OEM Suspension. AP2 fronts with AP1 rears complete $160 obo

FMU / Rising rate regulator. Black 10:1 Used only to take car from garage to dyno and then pulled off for injector install $35 obo

3mm universal wheel spacers. Used $10 obo

Custom test pipe 2.5 with flex to reduce vibration. Was bolted on my car when i got it with a custom exhaust. Can not gaurantee it will bolt up a 100% as i was not the one to make it. It looks like it will but not sure $30 obo

Custom turbo kit with tubular log turbo manifold, 38mm Tial Wastegate, 3 inch downpipe, heatshield and T3/T4 Turbo (not a 1005 as i didnt buy the turbo originally). This is a perfect kit and set-up for someone wanting to do their own turbo kit. I made over 325hp at 8 psi and cant remember the torque (i can call and get the numbers if needed from the tuner) Its a great turbo kit and is capable of more i just didnt want to push my stock motor. It fits behind the AC lines and heater lines with factory (modified) heatshield still in location. Downpipe was made to bolt up to a test pipe in the factory location. Downpipe has 2 provisions for O2 sensors 1 for factory O2 and the second for a wideband sensor. The wastegate dumps back into the downpipe for a clean look and sound. No nasty wastegate sounds. It flows back into the downpipe with the least restriction so no lose on HP. The manifold is a tubular log manifold short runners and not cast all hand welded. Turbo is in great condition with less than maybe 2000 miles on the turbo and kit. Turbo was just recently inspected at AGP turbo here in Tempe for leaks and checked out fine. This is a great kit for someone wanting something sleek and hidden and great power for an everyday driver or weekender.

The kit will include:
T3/T4 Turbo. Hybrid turbo with 4 bolt exhaust housing.
3 inch Downpipe w/wastegate dump
Tial 38mm Wastegate silver
Tubular log style manifold with 38mm wastegate flange
Oem (modified heatshield) powder coated black.

The kit will need to complete:
Intake or Filter for Turbo
Intercooler
Intercooler piping w/BOV
Fuel components (your choice)

Asking $1700 shipped OBO (lower 48 states only) anywhere else will be more shipping.
Please feel free to ask any questions. I have more pics so just ask. The car is getting torn down for some other work, so the kit will be pulled off soon or sooner if sells quickly. Great kit, low miles and quality parts.

Will update with a few more items as the days go. PAYPAL verified and have vouches if needed. Prices are OBO so make some offers.

Sorry pics are not the best!
Old 06-17-2010 | 08:18 PM

PM's replied. Parts added and removed. Happy looking.
Old 06-17-2010 | 09:44 PM

would like some info on the manifold please. what brand, what turbo fits, etc. can i get more pics of manifold also please.thanks.
Old 06-17-2010 | 10:13 PM
Gold Member (Premium)

pm sent
Old 06-17-2010 | 11:05 PM

pix of the radio door? and pix of the tow hook? r those prices shiped n paypaled?....
Old 06-18-2010 | 07:13 AM

All PM's replied.
Old 06-21-2010 | 06:37 AM

More pics up more to follow and PM's replied
Old 06-21-2010 | 12:40 PM

radio door still up for grabs?
Old 06-21-2010 | 07:25 PM

in the picture of the radio door,... does it also come with the plastic trim on top of the radio door... the plastic vent/trim? pmed
Old 06-21-2010 | 11:34 PM

Yes it comes with whats pictured. Its taken apart ready to go.

More pics and parts added!

Quick Reply: FS: Turbo kit and misc S2000 Parts