Mark this thread as Sold

FS: Sparco Sprint V FIA seat with rails. As new condition. (PA)

Old 07-10-2012 | 01:23 PM

Default FS: Sparco Sprint V FIA seat with rails. As new condition. (PA)

I am selling my as new condition FIA certified Sparco Sprint 5 seat. Purchased three weeks ago and had custom made adjustable steel floor mounts ($240 cost) made to bolt right into the drivers side position. Plenty of fore/aft adjustment available as well as rake using spacers. The mounts were fabricated so the seat can be bottom mounted directly or side mounted using the aluminum Sparco rails. (Can be mounted extremely low or as high as you'd like) All hardware included for mounting the seat to the mount and the mount to the floor included. All items are indiscernible from new and ready to bolt right into your car.

Sparco Sprint 5 seat information: http://www.sparcousa.com/product/sprint-v
Sparco aluminum rail information: http://www.sparcousa.com/product/side-mount-aluminum

Seat/custom mounts/hardware: Asking $375
Aluminum rails: Asking $80

Everything together: Asking $425

Shipping is prohibitively expensive so I am looking at local pickup only at the moment, however I am happy to meet within a reasonable distance. (Located in Lansdale, PA)
Attached Thumbnails FS: Sparco Sprint V FIA seat with rails.  As new condition. (PA)-sparco1.jpg   FS: Sparco Sprint V FIA seat with rails.  As new condition. (PA)-sparco2.jpg   FS: Sparco Sprint V FIA seat with rails.  As new condition. (PA)-sparco3.jpg   FS: Sparco Sprint V FIA seat with rails.  As new condition. (PA)-sparco4.jpg   FS: Sparco Sprint V FIA seat with rails.  As new condition. (PA)-sparco5.jpg  

FS: Sparco Sprint V FIA seat with rails.  As new condition. (PA)-sparco6.jpg   FS: Sparco Sprint V FIA seat with rails.  As new condition. (PA)-sparco7.jpg   FS: Sparco Sprint V FIA seat with rails.  As new condition. (PA)-sparco8.jpg   FS: Sparco Sprint V FIA seat with rails.  As new condition. (PA)-rails1.jpg   FS: Sparco Sprint V FIA seat with rails.  As new condition. (PA)-rails2.jpg  

Old 07-11-2012 | 02:07 PM

Motivated to get this out of the garage.
Old 07-13-2012 | 09:27 AM

Anyone need a drop in ready FIA spec seat?
Old 07-19-2012 | 11:10 AM

Originally Posted by AWay
Anyone need a drop in ready FIA spec seat?
SOLD!