Mark this thread as Sold

FS For Sale: J's 70rr exhaust w/ 2500 miles

Old 12-04-2007 | 12:13 PM

Originally Posted by krshultz,Dec 3 2007, 11:55 PM
Looks like it won't fit around the brackets for my removable trailer hitch Thanks for posting that picture. I've already purchased one cat back that I ended up unable to use, and this takes another out of play for me.

G/L with the sale though.
What trailer hitch are you using?
Old 12-04-2007 | 12:49 PM

nice!
Old 12-04-2007 | 02:22 PM

how about a price not shipped
Old 12-04-2007 | 03:13 PM

hook me up John!
Old 12-04-2007 | 06:42 PM

SOLD!
Old 02-13-2008 | 02:01 PM
Former Moderator

Originally Posted by s2kmugen,Dec 4 2007, 09:42 PM
SOLD!
Technically, yes, as you have been paid for the item. However, the person that paid you the money hasn't received a product.

You stated in your FS ad that it would be $1350 SHIPPED, Insurance included.

Now UPS loses your product, sends you $110, for your lose. How will you be handling the situation and compensation to the person that hasn't received a product and is out $1350?

Why did you not insure it like you stated? Likely would have been a good thing to do under the circumstances.

Let me know if there is anything that I am not aware of?
Old 02-13-2008 | 03:07 PM

Hey, at $50/day that it doesn't show up they buyer might be able to make some money on this.
Old 02-13-2008 | 03:15 PM

Hello,

This is my PM i just sent to Hondagal. I will not run from this issue and fully trying to resolve this issue. I have been here way too long to do any type of scams, fast cash transactions, etc. My feedback from anyone I've done business with has been 100% positive. I hope the vendors will vouch for me as well as other users.

PM Below to Hondagal:

in my 4 years + of being an active member on s2ki.com , i have sold and purchase many parts from vendors, sponsors, and individuals. Of all parts I have sold on s2ki.com and s2kca, I have never offered insurance stated in the fs thread. I do not know how that 2nd part was added in my fs thread but it was not I.

The buyer, Dave Surti from NJ and I have been keeping in close contact with each other during this sale and never have we even discussed what was posted on s2ki b/c the "insurance included" was not there on the fs thread. If it was, I'm sure both of us would have seen it and he or I would have sent the link to each other to use during this ordeal.

A few years ago, I purchased a set of CE28's from a user by the name of Leogets from the florida section and UPS lost 2 of the 4 wheels i paid for. Since I did not ask for insurance, it was ultimately the buyers fault, myself, not requesting it. During our transaction for the J's 70RR exhaust, there were no discussions of any via PM, email, or phone call about insurance. Dave and I clearly agreed that insurance was never discussed.

I honestly did not 100% add that text at the end off the sentence. I know I have had some issues with yourself mid last year from a new s2000 forum visitor about a product (BYS Spoiler) being shipped and arriving late and a few days later the purchaser received it and apologized causing a hassle, with yourself assuming I did the person wrong. But I am not that type of person, seller, or business owner to scam anyone. My point is, some one on this forum edited my fs thread and added that sentence in. If we can some how pull up every fs thread under my user name, we can see if i ever stated "insurance included" and we'll find none of them have.

I have contacted Dave and stated that I will be contacting the UPS rep that takes care of the large account that I shipped from to see if they will compensate us fully for the exhaust. They ( the UPS account I shipped from) shipped 18 wheelers full of packages a week so that leverage will be there in our favor. I have schuduled to meet them again tomorrow morning to discuss this issue and resolve it. I spoke to them yesterday and went there today but the accounting dept was in a meeting.

I will do all I can to get Dave's funds back by UPS as fast as I can.

Thanks

John

just added: https://www.s2ki.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=559530
Old 02-13-2008 | 03:25 PM

i vouch for this man...honest good guy
Old 02-13-2008 | 04:47 PM

John is a good guy and would not do anything to rip someone off

Lets hope for both people in this, that the goods show up

Quick Reply: FS For Sale: J's 70rr exhaust w/ 2500 miles