Mark this thread as Sold

FS: RACING CUSTOM TURBO KIT 350HP to 450HP

Old 04-01-2004 | 09:38 AM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by 03S2KAY
Honestly, i dont believe anything past 7 psi is a good idea with out a standalone.
The greddy e-manage wont retard ignition timing so you will get a knock (very unsafe)
I
Old 04-01-2004 | 10:21 AM

If you boost PAST 7 psi not just 7 psi.(learn how to read correctly before you start talking out your a@$) yea you can run 9 psi but its not safe at all with such high compression on the motor.The guy is saying you can run 8-9 psi on a stock motor, thats what i dont agree with.You need either methanol injection or a thicker head gasket (for a fail safe reliable kit).

And by the way i dont talk from my A@$ so dont offend anybody here cause you have no right too.I am watching out for the buyer who will get in to a unsafe unreliable kit, then talk garbage about how they should have supercharged there car.I do see my error with the emanage because I made a mistake inbetween this thread and the inlinepro turbo kit thread, i did not realize what i was typing sorry about that, but still i dont agree with, oh lets slap on a turbo kit and set 9 psi on such a high compression motor and expect to have no problems.

I spoke to ultimate racing about going past 7 psi and they dont recommend it on a stock motor at all

as far as 328 rwhp with a greddy emanage yea i ve seen it too but its not the safest thing and there ARE people out there who have blown there motor going to 9 psi it just depends who and how you set it up.

I am in the process of putting a kit together right now and i am going to run aquamist and the a.e.m ems just to have a piece of mind when i am set at 9 psi.But i do apologize for the mistake on the emanage.
Old 04-01-2004 | 10:40 AM

Sonic s2k- I am not scaring up his sale man I'am just voicing out from what I've researched for myself, and being the owner of a s2000 inwhich is in process of installing my kit.No where on my post did I put him or any of the shops down.I am simply telling to not give misleading info so that the person who buys the kit wont have any problems no one is saying the seller is a theif or the shop sucks dont buy the turbo kit.I' am not trying to bring no one down read the post right...and it is proprably tuned right, but there is no exact numbers, so does the buyer know how much power the car is really producing....NO.So there for i dont feel as if i have said anything in error except the emanage thing which i noticed my mistake.
Old 04-01-2004 | 10:57 AM

Again, If you have a problem...or wanna voice your oppinion about something...USE A PM...why you gonna mentions things, That from what i see, YOU ARE NOT ABSOLOUTELY POSSITVE ABOUT.

"This kit is custom racing, is not a regular kit, if you built your engine later on, this kit will boost 22 PSI, you will need a all forged engine to hold that boost, but if you have a stock engine, no problem, you can adjust boost to 8-9 PSI safe getting about 350 RWHP, with a built engine about 400-450 RWHP"

youve already clutterd this thread with crap...stop already
Old 04-01-2004 | 01:01 PM

You know what, I am not going to waste my time your absolutley right, and I am as wrong as they get.
Not another word about the CUSTOM RACING KIT that isnt a regular kit and requires an all forged engine.

And by the way I made a mistake in my post, its not about being" ABSOLOUTELY POSSITVE" its about misleading information, but hey.. you've been great and thanks for trying though.

Enough discussion, before we ruin his thread, more than it already has been.Let the guy sell his stuff
Old 04-01-2004 | 01:50 PM

Specs on the turbo?
Old 04-06-2004 | 09:08 AM
20 Year Member

[QUOTE]Originally posted by 03S2KAY
Honestly, i dont believe anything past 7 psi is a good idea with out a standalone.
The greddy e-manage wont retard ignition timing so you will get a knock (very unsafe)
I
Old 05-24-2004 | 09:56 PM
Banned

would you take $4,000 flat?
Old 05-25-2004 | 04:50 AM

Originally posted by 03S2KAY

Enough discussion, before we ruin his thread, more than it already has been.Let the guy sell his stuff
You already f@cked it up. Good job
Old 05-25-2004 | 04:55 AM

Quick Reply: FS: RACING CUSTOM TURBO KIT 350HP to 450HP