Mark this thread as Sold

FS: Profi III Camlock 4 pt. Harness

Old 03-12-2003 | 01:44 PM

Harnesses don't get much better than Scroth. Bought this ~3 mos ago from Sube Sports: http://www.subesports.com/home/ (Go to Restraint Systems). They list for $249 + Tax and Shipping.

The lap belts bolt in to stock points and are "pull down" style. The shoulder harnesses include snap in hardware or can be 'looped around'. I have brand new Scroth bolts/washers for the lap belts.

These are Drivers side belts (camlock on right) and are compatible with a sub-belt and FIA approved w/instructions. The left lap, left shoulder and right shoulder harness snap into the camlock (attached to the right lap belt) and to release all you have to do is twist the front of the harness and the belts pop out. (It's pretty trick). The diff. between these belts and the Street Legal Scroth Harnesses (Profi III FE, I believe) are that the street legal ones have a push button release vs. race-style counterclockwise twist.

I ordered the blue back in Dec. 'cause they didn't have the black in stock and regretted it (rest of my car is black). I received the Black Harnesses today and would like to sell the blue ones for $195. Prefer local sale, but will ship for free to the continental US.

DISCLAIMER: Using harnesses without a rollbar is dangerous and can be fatal in a rollover (your body will be kept upright and cannot move to the side). I won't sell these to someone who is installing these on an S2000 without a rollbar and plans on using an aftermarket seat.