Mark this thread as Sold

FS: Never installed Speedcraft kit, and lots of other goodies...

Old 01-21-2003 | 05:02 PM

Default FS: Never installed Speedcraft kit, and lots of other goodies...

I have recently just sold my car thus along with the turbo kit I have lots of other things now for sale. The kit is Brand new and still in the box. None of the pieces have been installed. They are all new. Along with the kit or to be sold seprately is a custom 3 inch pipe dual exhaust, originally intended for use with the kit. The Dual exhaust has beautiful HKS titanium canisters. Also has never been installed.

Price for the kit alone is $5,500.00 shipping not included.
I paid $6200.00 plus shipping.

I'm also selling a block that needs resleeving.The block is completely bare, meaning no pistons, rods or crank. $450 shipping not included.

Price for the exhaust is $1200.00 not including shipping.
I paid $1600 plus shipping.SOLD

Kit and exhaust if bought together will be $6600.00 firm
Shipping will be paid by buyer. No Longer Available.

AEM ems pre-programmed with the 6.5psi map, for use with the Speedcraft kit. These maps are conservatively tuned for street use but achieve a neerly perfectly linear dyno curve! Maps for 8 psi and 12 psi will also be provided. Pcrice for the AME ems alone will be $1800 firm. Keep in mind that retail for the AEM ems is about $2000. You might be able to find it for around $1600 but the amount of dyno time that you will have to spend to achieve these same results would take a healthy chunk out of your wallet. Buying the AEM unit with the maps is a pearl all by it's self. SOLD

This is a tremendous deal. You aren't going to find this deal anywhere else, and the quality of parts used have been tried true. Speedcraft has several kits out with no problems, and HKS is well HKS. AEM ems has been proclaimed to be the single best stand alone fully programmable engine management system ever produced! PMs and Emails accepted.

I also have VAFC with no harness for sale. SOLD

Apex i auto timer for sale. $65 not including shipping.

Injen cold air intake 8 months old in very good condition with the exception of missing hoses. $100 shipped. SOLD

Rick's Leather center console Yellow/Black with Black S2000 embroidery $85 not including shipping.

Spoon X brace missing one bolt $100 shipped. SOLD

Volk ce28n 's Bronze 17inch wheels all four corners with Bridgstone S03's (only 800 miles on the rear tires!!) Great condition!! $1450.00 shipping not included.SOLD

Mugen radiator cap. $25 shipped.SOLD

Speedmount Camera mount for the S2000 $85 Shipped (used twice)SOLD

OEM center fold down glass partition. Make me an offer!SOLD

Helm Manual $30 Shipped.SOLD

JL Audio W6 v2 10 inch subwoofer a 3 months old in a custom fiberglass carpeted enclosure that fit snugly in the well of the S2000 trunk. Wired and ready to go, just add juice. This sub sounds like 4 Subwoofers. You'll probably end up turning the volume down before you reach the full capacity of this sub.
$400 shipping not included.SOLD

Payments will be received via Check or money order. I will take credit card through paypaly but with an additional 3% to cover my costs for Paypal charges.

Pm or e mail me with questions. Good luck!
Old 01-21-2003 | 06:11 PM

Dont you think after the third repost you should lower the price?
Old 01-21-2003 | 06:22 PM

...and stop posting stuff that's already sold in a brand new thread.

that's just my opinion, you don't have to listen.
Old 01-21-2003 | 07:17 PM

Originally posted by jahnke
Dont you think after the third repost you should lower the price?
Nope I think what I'm asking for is reasonable, and I'm not in a great big rush to sell it fast so I don't mind waiting. Plus there have been several offers to buy the kit but $6000 is alot of cash all at once for most people so it takes some time to gather the funds.
Old 01-21-2003 | 07:50 PM

Whom ever purchases anything from "BAXDATASS" will receive a great product, and great experience. He is a good guy to deal with.

Chris C.
Old 01-21-2003 | 08:01 PM

Originally posted by baxdatass

Nope I think what I'm asking for is reasonable, and I'm not in a great big rush to sell it fast so I don't mind waiting. Plus there have been several offers to buy the kit but $6000 is alot of cash all at once for most people so it takes some time to gather the funds.
Your prices are reasonable, but not good. Also, how much do the speedcraft maps sell for? Any AEM EMS with their maps is not even close to $2000. I am guessing you bought the EMS from speedcraft with their maps...is that where you got that figure? How about you just bump your thread instead of keep posting new ones.
Old 01-21-2003 | 08:25 PM

Where did you get the maps? Who says they work?

I haven't heard of any sucessful installs of the AEM ems, I have only heard of the problems.

I have ghosted the halls of the AEM forums and the terrible troubles I have heard have steered me away from the AEM.

I would dearly love to think someone has it working right as it would solve some of my problems.
Old 01-21-2003 | 08:45 PM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by davidb
[B]Where did you get the maps? Who says they work?

I haven't heard of any sucessful installs of the AEM ems, I have only heard of the problems.
Old 01-21-2003 | 08:46 PM

Originally posted by SC-SUZUKA
Whom ever purchases anything from "BAXDATASS" will receive a great product, and great experience. He is a good guy to deal with.

Chris C.
Thank you SC-Suzuka
Old 01-22-2003 | 04:23 AM

Originally posted by baxdatass

I'm sorry to hear about your problems but Speedcraft has succesfully developed these maps for their kit and have worked very closely with AEM to update their maps to the new software. The maps that they have developed were only possible because of the amount of dyno time that Speedcraft invested into developing the maps for their turbo kit. Anyone spending that amount of time on a dyno to develop the same maps that they have for a speedcraft turbo kit would be spending well over $1000 dollars in tuning time alone. so even if you bought an AEM ems for say $1400.00 and did your own tuning, you would be looking at $2400 on the low end. You do the math.
But who would spend $1000+ in tuning when speedcraft will give (or sell you) the maps when you buy a speedcraft kit. So how much does speedcraft sell these maps for or do they give them to you when you purchase the kit?

Quick Reply: FS: Never installed Speedcraft kit, and lots of other goodies...