Mark this thread as Sold

FS: Mugen, Advan, J's, veilside

Old 02-21-2006 | 04:10 PM

Free bump for you because this made me laugh.

And statistically you are ALL wrong.

It is shown (how convenient I don't have the data with me from back in college), that most TRUE ballers drive cars that are under $30K, more particularly Toyota Camry's and the like.

And I'm not talking Lets take out a 40 year interest only mortgage on a 1 Mil house, baller. I'm talkin Gordon Gecko baller(for those of you who are in the KNOW about Gordon Gecko, hehe)

Again the average millionaire doesnt wear a rolex, he wears a Seiko or Timex, he doesn't have an Armani suit, he wears a suit less than $250, and cars, not a lambo, ferrari, or benz, Its a Camry. Food for thought.

Your neighbor the Joneses, now those are the "Ballers"
Leases on the 7 series and X5, private schools, yacht clubs, gigantic mortgage, and all the expensive clothing and jewelry to boot. Some of the worst cash flow ever... the term baller gets used a lot, but the true ballers could care less. My 2 cents.

Nice parts. Good luck.
Old 02-21-2006 | 04:19 PM

is there anything for sell on this thread or is this just baller talk? lol jk ....well i guess im a lowballer ....but im 18 and pay for the car and insurance myself and most 18 year olds would only dream of this car so can i be a semi baller?
Old 02-21-2006 | 05:51 PM

advan still for sale? i have a friend that intrested in them also where are you located
Old 02-21-2006 | 05:58 PM

Damn that's a good price for a BRAND NEW Mugen CF Hard Top. And no waiting.
Old 02-21-2006 | 09:05 PM

Originally Posted by tcho82,Feb 21 2006, 05:10 PM

It is shown (how convenient I don't have the data with me from back in college), that most TRUE ballers drive cars that are under $30K, more particularly Toyota Camry's and the like.

And I'm not talking Lets take out a 40 year interest only mortgage on a 1 Mil house, baller. I'm talkin Gordon Gecko baller(for those of you who are in the KNOW about Gordon Gecko, hehe)

Again the average millionaire doesnt wear a rolex, he wears a Seiko or Timex, he doesn't have an Armani suit, he wears a suit less than $250, and cars, not a lambo, ferrari, or benz, Its a Camry. Food for thought.

Leases on the 7 series and X5, private schools, yacht clubs, gigantic mortgage, and all the expensive clothing and jewelry to boot. Some of the worst cash flow ever... the term baller gets used a lot, but the true ballers could care less. My 2 cents.

Nice parts. Good luck.
neighbor dan drives a camry...
Old 02-21-2006 | 10:04 PM

bump for a good seller and a great guy.

Sam, i'm sorry to hear you got rid of the S. you should come to the Starbucks meet this Thursday.
Old 02-22-2006 | 12:03 AM

pm sent!
Old 02-22-2006 | 08:49 AM

I'll take the header if it is not sold. Please PM payment information and shipping costs to Norcal 94588.
Old 02-22-2006 | 09:39 PM

Originally Posted by Wongawa,Feb 21 2006, 10:05 PM
neighbor dan drives a camry...
Old 02-22-2006 | 09:40 PM

Originally Posted by tcho82,Feb 21 2006, 05:10 PM

Nice parts. Good luck.

Quick Reply: FS: Mugen, Advan, J's, veilside