Mark this thread as Sold

FS: Lip Kit, Speakers, Eyelids, Etc.

Old 08-11-2005 | 07:21 PM

Default FS: Lip Kit, Speakers, Eyelids, Etc.

Hello. First off, I would like to apologize to all that have PMed me regarding the lip kit. I have been sent 10+ PMs per day since listed. Many agreed to the initial prices listed, and I don't even remember who said "ME!" first... So to make this as fair as possible, I am relisting them. I have detailed pictures and description now. They will sell this time!
ONLY if you are serious PM or post, and I will get shipping quotes. They will packaged tomorrow afternoon and quotes will be made over the week.

Air Walker front lip: Replica I belive. Freshly painted GPW. Perfect condition and fits VERY well, urethane. $320+shipping.

Air Walker Sideskirts: Replica, fiberglass. Okay condition. GPW but a repaint wouldn't hurt. The sides (in the wheel well) are chipped, but the main surfaces are good. The edges are pretty good. They fit well. I had them molded with a rubber sealer kind of like Silicone and they were perfect, even in the shows I entered my car in. With a thin strip like OEM lips, they will fit perfectly. $250+shipping.

GP Sports Rear Valences: Replica, fiberglass. Good condition. They are GPW perfect on the main surfaces. The edges are pretty good. I also had these molded like the sides, and they fit pretty well and the same OEM rubber would make them perfect. $250+shipping.

Pictures:

On the car: Even Mercedes Terrell approved!!

GPW front bumper: Okay condition. The top part is perfect, but the bottom isn't very good. There is a scratch on the bottom driver's side, and there is a crack in the front middle. With any lip (even OEM or Amuse - let alone especially Air Walker), the bumper is PERFECT looking. Only the bottom is hurt. With sanding and repainting, it'd be perfect. The plastic can be easily melted at the paint shop and the crack fixed (happened to me before on a lip). $100+shipping.

GPW rear bumpeR: Good shape, but there are 2 holes in the back. They are almost right above the mufflers, above the diffuser. They were drilled for my GP Sports rear valences. These can be easily filled when being repainted, but to be a good bumper, it will need to be repainted (to get the holes filled). $100+shipping.

OEM speakers. From an 01, in good condition. They are the crappy paper stock speakers. $20+shipping.

OEM 00-03 Keyless Entry. It can be programmed in 10 seconds to your OEM alarm. I bought a Clifford G5 alarm so no need for this. Doesn't hurt to have a spare unlocker. $25+shipping.

GPW Eyelid (not plural): Driver side GPW eyelid PERFECT condition. FREE+shipping.
The passenger side flew off last week - dammit..

Hayame hood pins: Gunmetal bed pieces, with Silver pin and rods. Brand new, never installed, still in package. $20+shipping.

Pictures will be posted soon or upon request.

Non-car stuff ~
HP Jornada 540 Palm Pilot. Brand new with the box. All the wires, hardly used, even has the extended folding keyboard... $40+shipping.

PM me only if you are serious please. No low balls. You can also email me at notrque@gmail.com. Again, they will be packaged this week and quotes will made ASAP. TIA!!
Old 08-11-2005 | 07:30 PM

hey how do you attach the rear valence to your bumper?
Old 08-11-2005 | 07:32 PM

2 screws go into the side of the bumper, in the back part of the rear wheel well, and 1 (or 2 if you want) actually go THROUGH the bumper and scrue into a bolt connected to the inside of the valence. So yes, a scrue goes through your bumper. And yes, I have 2 holes in the back of my bumper right now. Haha. Anybody selling an OEM 04-05 GPW rear bumper??
Old 08-11-2005 | 10:12 PM

Bump.
Old 08-11-2005 | 11:50 PM

Originally Posted by WyattH,Aug 11 2005, 07:21 PM
On the car: Even Mercedes Terrell approved!!
Nice pic! I was at that TBAD show. I was over with the Project 1 Subaru guys.
Old 08-12-2005 | 02:15 AM

that girl is HOT
Old 08-12-2005 | 02:56 PM

Yeup... Very popular import model... So fine...
Old 08-12-2005 | 04:22 PM

interested in the front lip....just a little bit too much $$ for a replica
Old 08-14-2005 | 08:14 PM

TTT...
Old 08-15-2005 | 10:32 PM

Bump.

Quick Reply: FS: Lip Kit, Speakers, Eyelids, Etc.