Mark this thread as Sold

FS or FT in Bay Area, CA: (9/2/14: All Items SOLD!)

Old 08-28-2014 | 08:38 AM

Default FS or FT in Bay Area, CA: (9/2/14: All Items SOLD!)

Name: CL

Contact Info: all interested parties, please PM me.

Previous Items SOLD
Buddy Club coilovers sold to s2k_Siik
Buddy Club roll center adjusters to g_s2k
Moddiction blue, convex side mirrors to: gog3tta
JPM Coachworks custom shiftboot to: Tougehorseman
JPM Coachworks custom elbowpad to: spap1
Old 08-28-2014 | 05:59 PM

Ball joints SOLD to g-s2k, thank you!
Old 08-30-2014 | 11:24 AM

Open to reasonable offers! have a great holiday weekend!
Old 08-31-2014 | 08:08 AM

What are the rear spring rates?
Old 08-31-2014 | 02:22 PM

Originally Posted by Edgar_AP2
What are the rear spring rates?

spring rates are very street friendly, 9k front & 8k rear. also forgot to mention that i replaced all bushings, incl the bumpstops & spring perches w/genuine Buddy Club parts for better ride quality. Buddy Club recommended it.

i have a local that says he wants them, but no deal has been made yet. as i originally stated, i don't do holds or dibs, due to flakers in the past on previous parts on this forum and other non-s2k items.
Old 08-31-2014 | 07:22 PM

I am really interested in your Buddy Club. However, in my understanding, all springs must be blue colour. I'm not sure why your Buddy Club are 2 in blue and 2 in black.
Old 08-31-2014 | 07:35 PM

Originally Posted by tongchapterone
I am really interested in your Buddy Club. However, in my understanding, all springs must be blue colour. I'm not sure why your Buddy Club are 2 in blue and 2 in black.
as mentioned in my previous reply to the other person, it has different spring rates for the front and rear. i'm not sure why they came in different colors though. the coilovers are genuine Buddy Club products. You can call Buddy Club USA to verify. I've dealt with Albert several times in getting the upgraded bushings and mounts.

i haven't sold many items on s2ki, but as mentioned in my ad up top, i have a lengthy & impeccable sales record on ebay and many other forums. i don't sell junk and especially FAKE goods. if you knew line of work, you'd understand even more that i wouldn't (& can not) involve myself in such activity. i'm only selling these because i got another new set from someone that sold his car.
Old 08-31-2014 | 08:27 PM

Originally Posted by Trustd_1
Originally Posted by tongchapterone' timestamp='1409541751' post='23310218
as mentioned in my previous reply to the other person, it has different spring rates for the front and rear. i'm not sure why they came in different colors though. the coilovers are genuine Buddy Club products. You can call Buddy Club USA to verify. I've dealt with Albert several times in getting the upgraded bushings and mounts.

i haven't sold many items on s2ki, but as mentioned in my ad up top, i have a lengthy & impeccable sales record on ebay and many other forums. i don't sell junk and especially FAKE goods. if you knew line of work, you'd understand even more that i wouldn't (& can not) involve myself in such activity. i'm only selling these because i got another new set from someone that sold his car.
Can I have you phone number so we can talk about shipping and price because I am in San Diego?
Old 08-31-2014 | 08:48 PM

Originally Posted by tongchapterone
Originally Posted by Trustd_1' timestamp='1409542547' post='23310235
[quote name='tongchapterone' timestamp='1409541751' post='23310218']

Can I have you phone number so we can talk about shipping and price because I am in San Diego?
[/quote]

i just tried PMing you, but i got an error message saying you can't use thr messaging system. please post or PM me your email or other contact info. i don't want to post my number on here.
Old 08-31-2014 | 08:56 PM

Originally Posted by Trustd_1
Originally Posted by tongchapterone' timestamp='1409545626' post='23310267
[quote name='Trustd_1' timestamp='1409542547' post='23310235']
[quote name='tongchapterone' timestamp='1409541751' post='23310218']

[/quote]

i just tried PMing you, but i got an error message saying you can't use thr messaging system. please post or PM me your email or other contact info. i don't want to post my number on here.
[/quote]

I tried to PM you too and also got an error message. My email is kulpat87@hotmail.com, please send me an email.

Quick Reply: FS or FT in Bay Area, CA: (9/2/14: All Items SOLD!)