Mark this thread as Sold

FS - ALL PRICES LOWERED! Comptech Air Filter, Door Handle, Air Vent, TONS OF PICS!

Old 07-30-2012 | 07:40 PM

Default FS - ALL PRICES LOWERED! Comptech Air Filter, Door Handle, Air Vent, TONS OF PICS!

Name: Andy
Means of Contact: PM for cell # and PayPal info

JUST LOWERED PRICES ON ALL ITEMS!!! GET THEM BEFORE THEY GET GONE AT THESE LOW PRICES!!!

Time for me to clean out the garage after my recent supercharger install. Some of these things came with my supercharger kit that I didn’t need or want (bought used), and others came off the car to make way for other parts. Condition and pictures are shown for each part. If you have any questions about any of the parts, please PM me. I will entertain offers but feel my prices are fair.

I will use USPS flat rate boxes wherever possible. They are affordable, offer tracking numbers, and ship extremely quickly (I’ve gotten things from CA to NC in two days). If USPS flat rate isn’t possible, I will use UPS ground. I will give a tracking number with everything I ship.

Payment is through PayPal ONLY, unless you are local and want to meet up with cash around Charlotte (typically I am only available to meet up on weekends, I work 8-5 M-F). If you want to purchase a part, please PM me for priority and for my PayPal address.

I am waiving PayPal fees (I calculated a sale price, added shipping via USPS flat rates, and that’s it). When you pay through PayPal, please select that you are paying for Goods. Do not send me money as a gift to get around PayPal fees; it will NOT benefit you in any way, and I am OK taking the 2% hit or whatever it is.

All items came off a MY00 AP1.

On to the items; I will list them out with prices first then describe each with pictures.

Comptech Foam Air Filter - $20 shipped - PRICE LOWERED!!!
AP1 Passenger Exterior Door Handle, Berlina Black - $12 shipped - PRICE LOWERED!!!
Passenger Air Vent - $12 shipped - PRICE LOWERED!!!
K&N FIPK Gen II Intake – SOLD
Leather AP1 Center Console Cover - SOLD
RC 750CC Injectors w/ Pigtail Clips - SOLD
Hondata 4 Bar MAP Sensor - SOLD
Dual Gauge Pillar Pod - SOLD
Auto Meter Pro Comp Boost Gauge - SOLD
SOS 3.4” Pulley for Novi 1200 w/ Belt - SOLD

Now for the individual listings:

Comptech Foam Air Filter - $20 shipped - PRICE LOWERED!!!
Removed this from my Comptech supercharger I just purchased. I put in an AFE filter because I just like them better. Nothing wrong with this foam filter besides it being a bit dirty from use. It is pretty damp with oil, so it must have just been oiled when I purchased it. Comes with worm gear clamp shown.

AP1 Passenger Exterior Door Handle, Berlina Black - $12 shipped - PRICE LOWERED!!!
I removed this from my Berlina Black AP1 which had 125k miles at the time. It has some kind of scratch-guard clear vinyl installed on it to prevent finger nail scratches, but this vinyl is old and is starting to peel off (pictured). If you are careful with a heat gun, this can be removed. I ran across a door handle without this stuff on it, so I bought it and swapped instead of removing the vinyl. Door handle functions perfectly, nothing broken. No major chips or scratches, just normal wear.

Passenger Air Vent - $12 shipped - PRICE LOWERED!!!
This also came out of my 125k AP1. The main vertical baffle with the handle on it has separated from the louver which moves the other baffles up and down (pictured). Therefore, to move the vent up and down you have to grab one of the other baffles. All the other baffles move together. Also, the left-right scroll wheel functions perfectly. Just a minor annoyance. It can be easily fixed with a dab of superglue in the right spot.

And that’s all I got. Like I said, please PM me with any questions and if you would like to purchase. Thank you!

-Andy
Old 07-30-2012 | 07:40 PM

^^^Stuff above is STILL FOR SALE!^^^

vvvStuff below has been SOLD!vvv
Old 07-30-2012 | 07:41 PM

Items that have sold (descriptions saved for buyer reference):

K&N FIPK Gen II Intake – SOLD
I bought this new from Amazon for $220 and installed this past Christmas (7 months ago). I do not DD my car so the intake has seen around 3k miles and is in great condition. The filter could use a recharge, but it isn’t necessary. Worked great to give me a few extra HP and sounds perfect installed. Everyone on S2KI knows this is the intake to beat for the S2000.

Everything is included WITH THE EXCEPTION OF THE VACUUM LINES. You will need to grab a few vacuum lines from Autozone (readily available). I went through the bill of materials on the install instructions (also included) to make sure everything was there. I replaced the worm gear clamps that remained on my car with new ones, and threw in two zip ties that were cut off on removal. It should all be there except the vacuum lines. You may even be able to reuse the vacuum lines on your stock setup. Just be aware that you will need to take the install instructions and tell the guys there to get you the vacuum lines specified. It should not cost more than $10 bucks with tax; vacuum lines are less than $1 per foot. There is a bit of wear on the intake tube from one of the worm gear clamps, which is normal (pictured).

Leather AP1 Center Console Cover - SOLD
This was on my car when I bought it 1.5 years and 10k miles ago. I just recently removed it because I was curious to see what it looked like with just carpet. I liked it and decided to keep it off. It is in great condition and fit well. The rear edges at the seams look as though they are just starting to unravel a bit, but they are strong to the tug. It is barely visible when installed. I have taken pictures of all these seams for your reference. I don’t know if this is a Ricks unit or not, but it looks like it to me.

Just realized that the pics make the leather look brown in places. Please note the sun was setting behind me and caused this color on the leather. All of the leather is dark black, no fading in any spots (see first pic). I can take more indoor pics of you need me to.

RC 750CC Injectors w/ Pigtail Clips - SOLD
Forgive my ignorance on this item, as I have little to no experience with injectors. I bought these with the Comptech supercharger system but down-graded to a stage 1 so I did not need these. They are RC 750CC units and they have connector clips with white wire pigtails attached. I don’t think these are what are referred to as plug and play, but again I am not sure. If someone wants to speak up on these I would appreciate it. They were previously used on a Comptech stage 2 kit. Comes with what you see pictured.

Hondata 4 Bar MAP Sensor - SOLD
This also came with my SC setup and I will not be using it. Necessary for all you stage 2 SC or high PSI turbo guys. Again, I don’t know much about this product but if you are looking for it, you know exactly what it is. Great condition.

Dual Gauge Pillar Pod - SOLD
This dual pillar pod came with my supercharger purchase. Not sure of a name brand, but it matches the color of the interior great. The unit had two holes at the top that some push pins went through to hold it to the standard a-pillar. Only one pin remains, and the previous owner has drilled a third hole with a small screw securing the pod instead of the second push pin. This gauge pod also has the pre-cut hole for the air vent on the stock pillar (it was molded this way, not cut after the fact). I will also include a (horribly) modified OEM a-pillar that this pillar pod was secured to so that you don’t have to tear up your own OEM a-pillar.

Auto Meter Pro Comp Boost Gauge - SOLD
This is a mechanical boost gauge (no electronics) that plumbs straight into a vacuum/boost source. Max reading of 35 PSI. This also came with my SC setup and I will not be using it. Comes only with what you see in the pics (all I got). Does not have the light in the back to light up the gauge at night (could wire in your own if you need). In decent shape with some scuffs on the sides. Front looks great. I would personally suggest getting some flexible vacuum line from Autozone for cheap to replace the nylon hose that comes with the unit.

Old 07-31-2012 | 12:02 AM

PM'd for fipk
Old 07-31-2012 | 04:05 AM

All PM's replied to this morning.

K&N FPIK, Pillar Pod, and Boost Gauge are currently pending! Get those PM's to me so you can get what you want quick! Thank you everyone for your interest!
Old 07-31-2012 | 05:09 AM

payment sent!
Old 07-31-2012 | 05:18 AM

K&N FIPK has been sold! Jump on your items quick!
Old 07-31-2012 | 07:11 AM

Dual gauge pillar pod and boost gauge sold! Parts are moving fast, jump on it!
Old 07-31-2012 | 09:37 AM

Hondata 4 Bar MAP sensor just sold! Buy while you still can!

All parts sold before 5 PM will be dropped off at UPS/USPS at 6:00 PM tonight!
Old 07-31-2012 | 10:02 AM

As a reminder guys, please don't EVER send PayPal payments as a "Gift" to buy parts from ANYONE unless you already have the parts in your hands. I have seen far too many people screwed out of their parts by doing this, and getting ZERO protection or help from PayPal because of it. This is why I mention in the first post to please send payments to me as for "Goods" and I will take care of the PayPal fees. Too many dishonest sellers out there, and too many people screwed over because of it.

If your seller is forcing you to send payment as a "Gift" then back out as quick as you can!

Quick Reply: FS - ALL PRICES LOWERED! Comptech Air Filter, Door Handle, Air Vent, TONS OF PICS!