Mark this thread as Sold

FS: AEM CAI WITH WATER BYPASS VALVE and FRONT OEM BUMPER

Old 01-30-2003 | 07:56 AM

Default FS: AEM CAI WITH WATER BYPASS VALVE and FRONT OEM BUMPER

anyone looking for a CAI? i've got an AEM brand new WITH WATER BYPASS VALVE!! it sells for around 200 without the 50 dollar bypass valve. i have one on my car as well. i ordered one and the wrong color was shipped so they shipped me the right color but never refunded me back for the first one so i got double charged. it really sucked. i'm willing to sell it for 190 even plus whatever shipping is, which shouldn't be much. if you're interested email me direct at senator@senatorslab.com. also, the piping is red. looks real sharp. if you would like pictures i can send them to you. just email me. anyone who reads this and is NOT interested please try and help me out. i really need to get rid of this thing. also, i'm in the process of putting on a veilside kit and i have a front bumper if anyone is interested. it's one of the silver colors. in good condition, but has wear on the underside from daily driving. would only need to be repainted to look new. i'm asking 200 plus shipping. i should have the rear bumper for sale in another couple of months when i get to installing the rest of the veilside. also, i'm in orlando, FL zip code 32807 if you wanna see how much it would cost to have either of these shipped to you.

thanks.
senator
senator@senatorslab.com
Old 03-03-2003 | 12:44 AM

I have put the pics on a website for any and all to see...

here it is.... http://eskaladic.com/aem

please, somone help me out here. i'm broke as shit because of this up....i'll take 150 plus shipping now....that's 40 bucks less than i was asking....it's a great simple bolt on for any s2k owner. i love mine, especially with HKS dual exhaust. thanks.
Old 03-03-2003 | 02:21 PM

You've got PM & Email
Old 03-03-2003 | 03:58 PM

oh damn, i wanted the Red AEM for so long, had the gray one for a while. But now i am injen polished CAI runner.

great price.
tepevan pick it up man...

lil raja
Old 03-05-2003 | 09:48 PM

sold to me, just waiting for a tracking #
Old 03-06-2003 | 05:18 AM

congrats TepEvan. You are gonna like this.
also with your car color this will look bad ass....

LIL Raja
Old 03-13-2003 | 10:01 AM

UPDATE: Possible Scammer

I am actually having a problem with this guy. I paypal'd him the $$$ on 3/5 and he promised he would send it by two or three days UPS (extra $$) so I would definitely have it before I leave for HIN 3/14. He told me that he has just moved and didn't have a bank account to get it directly deposited, so I even included an extra $2 so he could get a check from PayPal as a good faith gesture. He then sends me an email on Friday saying he won't be able to send it until Tuesday (3/11)... he also included his cell phone # and an address, so I tell him as long as he gets the guaranteed by Thursday 3/13 service, it shouldn't be a problem.

The weekend goes by and I send him an email on Monday just confirming what we talked about. No word... that's alright, maybe he's busy so I wait until Tuesday afternoon.

Still no word, so I email him back again asking if he was able to get it out and what the tracking # is. No word. I called the # Tues night and he did answer. His phone was breaking up (not fake static), but from what I could hear he said was having a problem getting money to pay for the shipping or whatever So I said I couldn't really hear him and he said he'd email me that night and explain. No email.

Wednesday I waited until noon... no email. So again, I emailed him back saying how quickly I got him the $$ and how unfair he is being because I stressed how I needed it by Thurs 3/13 the latest and that if he were truely having money issues he could have sent it COD to me.

Now it's Thursday, without my $$, without a CAI and without patience. I'm fuming, obviously.

I'll probably give him a call in a little bit to get on his case some more. Now I just want the product or my $$ back. I have better things to spend my time and money on.

What do you guys think?
Old 03-13-2003 | 11:03 AM

Demand your money back. Put in a claim with PayPal. I was going to purchase from him but you beat me to it. Looks like there are no winners.
Old 03-13-2003 | 11:44 AM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by senator
[B] also, i'm in the process of putting on a veilside kit and i have a front bumper if anyone is interested. it's one of the silver colors. in good condition, but has wear on the underside from daily driving....
Old 03-13-2003 | 12:19 PM

FF2skip - From what I remember, he added the bumper info afterward; but yea, that part does sound sketchy.

Another Update: I just called him and he "says" he responded to my email. He "seemed" apologetic and he said he will see if he can cancel his paypal transaction on his end (he said it never went through to the bank) and send the money back to me and that he will email me tonight. If this isn't worked out by the time I get back from HIN on Sunday night, I'll file a PayPal complaint.

Quick Reply: FS: AEM CAI WITH WATER BYPASS VALVE and FRONT OEM BUMPER