Mark this thread as Sold

FS: 18" BBS LM Wheels w/ Nitto tires

Old 04-18-2004 | 04:37 PM

Its time for me to start liquidating parts off my s2k. First things first... the wheels gotta go.

Until I can get pictures posted... serious inquiries in so cal can come by and check out the wheels first hand.

18" BBS LM's All of them are super clean and only one has a little curb scratch.

Nitto 555 tires with about 50% tread left.

$2400.00

NOTE: I need stock OEM wheels, so if you've got a clean set of OEM wheels and decent tires, I'll knock $400 off the price.

ALSO: I've got other parts that will be for sale within the next week. I got most of the parts through sponsership, so I dont know retail for most of it, but feel free to make an offer anyways. All parts were put on one week before International Auto Salon at the begining of April, so needless to say they only been on the car for 3-4 weeks and are still very much so BRAND NEW...

Old 04-18-2004 | 05:15 PM

Bump...I met you at IAS in LA. I was the pne that was placing all the cars in the SEMA blue shirt. VERY nice car and the front bumper is AWESOME!
Old 04-18-2004 | 05:19 PM

PM Sent
Old 04-18-2004 | 05:21 PM

What are you looking to get for the amuse front bumper and are you willing to ship?
Old 04-18-2004 | 05:21 PM

u got PM
Old 04-18-2004 | 05:41 PM

Ro_Ja Boy.... actually i'm the owner of the car and I wasnt at the show... so you probably talked to Bob or Dan... those guys are the editors of the mag.. i'm the art director. but thanks for the compliments.... i saw the car with when it came back from the show and the stickers nearly made me throw up... but it was still my baby underneath... none the less.

I've been getting pm's already on various parts and i just want to add a few things:

I got all these parts from sponsers... so i really dont know retail price yet. but along that same line, since i didnt fork up $$$ for them... i'm not looking to make money back, which means my prices should be reasonable.

By monday morning i should have asking prices. All prices will be without shipping. If you want me to ship... you will have to give me zip codes and i'll find out exact pricing for you all.

Also if you would like to buy multiple items, i'll knock off a few zeros... just kidding... but i'll definitely lower the combined cost.

I work for a company that publishes a lot of the popular "tuner" mags that you guys are familiar with. So i'm not somebody that can afford to rip someone off and potentially give the company a bad name.

thanks for the interest in these items.
Old 04-18-2004 | 05:54 PM

to answer the question as to WHY i'm selling these parts... and to give you an idea of how much use (or non-use) of the items here's my disclaimer:

Truth is... i love sports cars, but i never wanted to mod anything other than wheels and ride height on the s2k. but since i art direct for a tuning magazine... the editors couldn't resist to use my car as a platform for some sponsorship.

In comes power house amuse. they want to have more of a presence here in the states so they directly imported to me some of their parts to show off at IAS.

Not that that is over... i'm ready to get my car back to stock, even the wheels. I'm selling the car when all is done.. (want to buy a house in orange county... and the market aint pretty right now)
Old 04-18-2004 | 07:22 PM

U got PM. Thanks.
Old 04-18-2004 | 08:48 PM
KLN

PM sent on
Old 04-18-2004 | 09:16 PM
Member (Premium)

amuse beilstein coil overs-pm sent

Quick Reply: FS: 18" BBS LM Wheels w/ Nitto tires