Mark this thread as Sold

FS: '01 Silverstone/Red S2000, 3800miles

Old 03-06-2003 | 12:11 AM
Banned

My offer is $21,001. Just kidding! Where were you a few months ago? I would've given you $25K cash for it. But too late, already bought mine. Oh wait, is yours silver? Yikes! Nevermind then!
Old 03-06-2003 | 04:44 AM

S2000Chris is that you???

So, you saw nothing wrong with your offer of $22k when the guy could go get more from carmax?

I have a pretty good idea of what you do... You offer to buy cars for insanely low prices (in public no less), then attempt to sell them (usually before you even buy them) for more $. Very glamorous. I am totally jealous.

Welp..... sorry to hijack your for sale thread, but I (as usual) like to point out when people are not taking their medication, and apparently my boy teb needs to renew his CHIP card.

Scot

Originally posted by tebbnsxr
Scot,

Maybe you should think before you open your ignornant mouth, I was talking about making me mad not the above post. Why don't you give me your address so that when I am in town I can stop by your house I can and whip your end in front of mommy and daddy. Also, you know nothing of my business and what I do so you just keep flapping your mouth so the world can know how bright you are Mr. Rhodes scholar..... And it was $22k there rainman.
Old 03-06-2003 | 07:53 AM

Originally posted by Scot

Your Friend,
Scot
Old 03-06-2003 | 08:14 AM

You guys crack me up. But hey all this fuss probably helps me get the word out.
Here just a few more details about the car. It has always been graraged, never been driven in the rain (yes this is possible in California), no scratches dings or even swirl marks. The back window is like new since I always drove it with the top down (protected by tube and mat).
I would let it go for 25K today. Otherwise I will wait and see what other I get from this board as well as the local newspaper.

Thanks for all the interest,

Michael
Old 03-06-2003 | 07:05 PM

haha funny thread man.

one poor guy just wants to sell his car and then some idiot throws him a low ball figure hoping to get lucky and then everybody jumps on him for it. haha funny. all we need now is the idiot that is willing to pay 30K for the car and we'll have a full boat. oh sh*t that could be me...

hey michael would you take 30K for the car?... i can only pay with personal checks, is that OK? haha ... just playing man.

Good Luck
Old 03-06-2003 | 10:03 PM

If the car is still available, Email me. My email is Happylilhappa@aol.com. Thanks. -Mitsuko
Old 03-07-2003 | 03:27 AM

That pretty much sums it up

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Derr Ti S2k
[B]haha
Old 03-10-2003 | 10:59 AM

You all have ruined his post. 22k is not an unfair offer. The money they give you for trade is on paper only, they definately come out ahead. When all said and done you may get close to wholesale for your trade which is a safe sale at the private auction. This is all the vehicle is worth to them. Most cars sell for 2 to 3k under the average BB listing. It all depends on condition, where you live, mileage on the car, etc. ..Those of you being negative just hurt his chances of selling. More power to your sell.....

Free bump

- T -
Old 03-10-2003 | 11:49 AM

Is this car still available?
Old 03-10-2003 | 11:59 AM

I still have the car but I have a very serious buyer that will have the car checked out by Honda on Wednesday. He said he will buy the car if everthing checks out OK.

Michael

Quick Reply: FS: '01 Silverstone/Red S2000, 3800miles