Mark this thread as Sold

FRAUD ALERT!

Old 12-22-2004 | 02:17 PM

damn, it is christmas. and what if he lives in fl or something and had to go to washington for parent's.

brid was impatient with me and started calling me a fraud when i left to bham for a day. i sent his stuff. and don't expect to get your stuff this week. it is christmas. probably over a billion packages being sent right now.

don't call someone a fraud over christmas.

i can't give the tracking to brid since my car got keyed and the tracking is in the car that is in the shop till over chrstmas.

be paitent unless you PAID to get your stuff overnight.

imo what most likey happened is
he sent the shit.
he left to another state to see parents
he can't pick up his phone because he is not at his house.
he doesn't even care for email because it's focking christmas.
wait till like the 27-30 to get another contact from him.

aka
i'm going up north
not going to answer my house phone.
going to throw my cell phone against the wall so i don't have to bother it.
not going to check my email till i get back home.
and so on.
Old 12-22-2004 | 02:29 PM

azndrunkyoon, the seller took money from two buyers and tried to get money from a third. So this is a real fraud.
Old 12-22-2004 | 02:44 PM
20 Year Member

azndrunkyoon.... It would be nice if there were more people in the world like yourself. You look for the good in everybody, and I hope you are right. But right now, it is not looking good....who know's, maybe we'll have a little Xmas miracle here...
Old 12-22-2004 | 03:54 PM

goodluck
Old 12-22-2004 | 04:20 PM

im sorry that this happened, but police won't do $hit for you...unless its as serious as homicide, they don't give a $hit. Investigate? fock that...they are just trying to sound professional...don't trust the pigs too much or you'll be dissappointed even more...

i've been jipped $450 on ebay selling and accepting a BS card (chargeback) and the police didn't do $hit. Paypal didn't do $hit. And I actually had a chance to visit NYC this past summer just traveling and found that the address i sent the $ to wasn't, but 10 minutes from manhattan taking the sub...so i went to the address, knocked on the door and the mexican lady had no F***ing idea what i was talking about...they must've moved out or something...

btw, have you tried the north dakota forum (within s2ki.com) to see if anyone knows this guy? or possibly local member can visit the address you sent the $ to...people like that just needs their balls ripped off...

best luck to you bro
Old 12-22-2004 | 04:34 PM

That's why I'd never do business with someone who's been on the boards for less than 6 months and doesn't have a local member to vouch for them.... too many damn scammers lately!

Pisses me off and makes me not want to deal on this forum.

GL and I hope someone finds this guy locally and gives him what he deserves.
Old 12-22-2004 | 08:50 PM

This is what I posted in the his FS thread.

Don't worry fellow s2ki members who has been subject to fraud.

Hey fruitcake, if you are reading this, you better watch your back. You probably made a terrible mistake by scaming our fellow s2ki members. Many people know your name and the relative location where you reside.
Watch your back, when you are pumping gasoline, eating dinner, watching a movie at the theater, etcetera.

Trust me, I know this guy will get the worst of it SOON. Either the Cops will bust his ass, or someone will get him in the back.

Nothing to do with me, but I hate to see other s2ki members get taken advantgage of. Just my thoughts.
Old 12-22-2004 | 08:51 PM

Wow, I would hate to go to bed at night wondering who is coming after me.

What an unpleasant thought.
Old 12-22-2004 | 11:10 PM

Wow, this is teh gay... I'm in the process of getting a set of rims from someone on S2KI... and seeing this worries me... but I guess mikecl713 is someone I could trust to come through. This definitely makes me think twice before buying something on message boards now tho.

BTW, how / where do I put my S2K vin to verify I'm a lagit owner?
Old 12-22-2004 | 11:43 PM

sorry that it was misread. I saw them through email and not in person. I posted in the beginning that it didn't sound legit.

I was tempted to buy them too, but i wanted someone in ND to check it out first. Sorry for whoever this went bad for.

kareem

Quick Reply: FRAUD ALERT!