Mark this thread as Sold

Evasive Motorsports Fiasco!

Old 05-23-2006 | 06:37 PM

Originally Posted by F1fletcher,May 23 2006, 06:35 PM
I just don't like being lied to, they said they would take care of me if I kept the exhaust and I don't think they have $300 represents less than one third of the exhaust price. At least it's a start. The exhaust could not be fixed believe me I tried. Bottom line I was told it would not look much nicer than being dented.

I am a reasonable person. They never should have offered to work with me if I kept the exhaust their words not mine. I am not bashing them evidently there are many pleased customers out there that's ok. The fact they didi not try to push it with UPS and file a claim of damage for some reimbursment it what bums me the most. I would have been happy to show UPS the exhaust and pictures and installed on the car. Hopeless perhaps but profit or not make some sort of consolation offer...nuff said. I have vented.

Done and lesson learned.
Old 05-23-2006 | 07:02 PM

evasive is the best,

sounds like you wanted more than you should get.. the claim should be w/ ups not them

they sent a perfect piece it was damaged by ups or whomever so claim w/ them

mike and ed are the nicest and most professional guys ive dealt with.. i have 2 stores here in florida and rather deal with them on some things than doing business local

get a grip and maybe you dont get your way becuase your beyond reasonable.

return the entire thing to them and let them file claim and WAIT for new

or stop trying to get everything your way.

amazing how you have the audacity to call them a bad vendor over one thing when thousands of people have been satisfied 110% in the past

evasive is the best!
Old 05-23-2006 | 07:03 PM

picture!!! We want to pictures!
Old 05-23-2006 | 07:30 PM

I've bought from Evasive before. Great to deal with. I would like to see some pics of the dent. If this had happened to me, I probably would have just returned it.
Old 05-23-2006 | 07:34 PM

Originally Posted by 00S2K01S4,May 23 2006, 08:30 PM
I've bought from Evasive before. Great to deal with.
Old 05-23-2006 | 07:34 PM

Originally Posted by AHHVTEC,May 23 2006, 06:02 PM
THe Evasive guys have always been stand up.
Old 05-23-2006 | 07:47 PM
Member (Premium)
20 Year Member

I believe Evasive would not have sent out damaged exhaust but then again you just never know if it got damaged while packaging. I would've tried to take this up with UPS.

Now, if Evasive in fact did offer to help out, were they willing to pay for shipping back to them?

Cause to be honest with you would I want to send the exhaust back at my cost? not really. Who the hell wants to go through the trouble of shipping exhaust back. I would rather just get partial compensation for the damaged part because of principle, if I could live w/ the dent so I don't have to go through the trouble of shipping and paying for shipping if they aren't covering it.
Old 05-23-2006 | 07:48 PM

evasive is the shit!!
only place i shop

-mike kim
Old 05-23-2006 | 09:07 PM

I don't understand why you are mad. The problem is not with Evasive, but it is with the shipping company. I highly doubt that they are going to ship out a damaged exhaust. Plus, it sounds like you had the option to send it back. You can't expect them to give money in that situation.

From my dealings with Evasive I know that Mike and Ed are both honest and fair guys. I think that they would do anything within their means to help, but you cannot expect them to cut their bottom line in a situation that is not their fault.
Old 05-23-2006 | 09:26 PM
dmz

What I don't understand is why did you even sign for a damaged box? This sounds like it's a shipper issues and you should have tried to file a claim with UPS and get some insurance money back.

Quick Reply: Evasive Motorsports Fiasco!