Mark this thread as Sold

ATTENTION: Prabhu Nanjappan...Fraud!!!

Old 04-23-2003 | 05:07 PM
Banned

I'm looking for this guy: Prabhu Nanjappan aka s2000vtec.

His addresses are:

EDITED!

His Paypal account is fraudulent. He has bought an item from me a while back and now his Paypal account is under investigation of fraud. They're taking it out of my account. That is very uncool!

Please keep this thread alive and help me out with this, fellow S2000 owners. Take notice, TITS in NJ or OH. Thank you!

NOTE: Sorry everyone to have come to conclusion, as he and I are working this out, and he sounds pretty honest about it. Unfortunately, it wouldn't let me delete this. Anyway, this thread is not so bad, it's just a precaution and notice to everyone else that Paypal is not a sure thing, and that Paypal is actually consisted of assholes.
Old 04-23-2003 | 05:19 PM

I hate guys like this...

I hope everything works out for you. How much did you lose?
Old 04-23-2003 | 05:29 PM
Banned

Only $85, but it's the principal that's important to me. I would put out $300-400 to fly over there to find him, if it's not resolved. I guess I'm trying to get help from here first before making a final decision of flying over there. Thanks!
Old 04-23-2003 | 05:33 PM

Would you lay out the details of it for us? Dates, items, prices, correspondance, that sort of stuff...

Thanks
Old 04-23-2003 | 05:37 PM
Banned

I definitely will later on. Thanks for caring!
Old 04-23-2003 | 05:40 PM

whoa, whoa, whoa...

This guy bought a camera from me on 4/8 for $100. Today, paypal reversed the transaction and is trying to get back the remaining $90 that was not in my paypal balance. Ive reached this guy, and he claims that his credit card was stolen, and that all of these fraudulent purchases were put on the card. He was quick to reply to my angry pm, and offered to return the camera. I politely explained that I dont want the camera back, but I want the $$ re-sent to me, since paypal will be getting it all back.

He agreed to send me a money order tomorrow, and I also asked for tracking info on the letter. We'll see tomorrow what happens, and I will update this thread if anyone is interested.

by the way, the staff of paypal are some of the most idiotic, rude, and ignorant people Ive dealt with. After years with paypal and many hundreds of transactions, I hope to be done with them shortly after all of this.

Rob
Old 04-23-2003 | 05:42 PM
Former Moderator

Prabhu dude, playa from the himilaya, whatever...stop giving us Indian people a bad name.
Old 04-23-2003 | 05:43 PM

COME on guys is this really needed.. I just found out about this today give me some slack.. I am workin hard as i can to get all the money together.. Come one guys this is childish to be putting all my stuff out on the net like this.. Please can this be deleted or something.. DUDe putry i just got ur PM like 5 mins ago tellin me of your stuff.. can u also delete that stuff on the del/vel forum too.
Old 04-23-2003 | 05:48 PM
Banned

I will erase everything and even apologize once this is resolved. But in his credit, we are making contacts. So he's not really a bad guy yet, if he's telling the truth. Shits happen to everyone. Thanks!
Old 04-23-2003 | 05:54 PM
Banned

S2000raj, I used to work with a software engineer named Raj. We worked together on several projects. He was really nice and decent, but I couldn't understand a damn thing he was saying. His Indian accent was too heavy. He's in Atlanta, GA now. Just wanted to say that.

Quick Reply: ATTENTION: Prabhu Nanjappan...Fraud!!!