Mark this thread as Sold

Ap2 Comptech SS Catback + HFC

Old 11-01-2010 | 05:27 AM

Default Ap2 Comptech SS Catback + HFC

All parts are in great working condition.

-- 2006-2007 Ap2 Guage cluster- Mileage:17k. $200
no scratches on face/does not come with harness.

-- OEM f20c Fuel rail. $20 obo

-- Ap2 oem Blk shift boot $20

-- Ap1 SRS reel-$20

-- OEM Ap2 header w/heatshield. $75

-- S2000 idler pulley. complete $30

-- JL Audio J 2 250.1 mono amp Like new. $100

-- 2 10in subwoofers in box w/plexiglass. Both working Jensen/ C subs$25

-- AP2 OEM door speakers.$20

-- GPW left fender. paint is in great condition. Rolled. Has 1 minor rock chip on the front edge by the headlight.$150

--Apexi Super Ground Stabilizer. Great working condition. $100

The Apexi Super Ground Stabilizer (Engine Grounding Kit) was developed using innovative new concepts, the new A'PEX Super Grounding System stabilizes electrical noise and voltage spikes. The Super Ground System maximizes electrical component efficiency by combining an electrical grounding system with a battery current and voltage stabilization control unit. The control unit features an electrical charging system and electrical noise filter. The double noise filter smoothes turbulent electrical current, providing a stable and consistent voltage flow to all your vehicles electrical devices. The A'PEX Super Grounding System maximizes the efficiency of all factory vehicle electrical systems, allowing smoother engine operation, more efficient electrical component operation, and improved electrical current. The stylish voltage stabilizer box compliments any engine bay with its attractive case design and ominous backlit A'PEX logo.

Features:
- Uses a high capacity Double Condenser and Double Noise Filter
- The A'PEX Super Ground System uses a high purity, temperature resistant OFC cable (non-oxidized copper) Copper wire diameter: 0.12mm X 665 utilizes inter-twined wire

-- Custom EngineerX 63.5mm HFC with O2 CEL fix and extra bung for wideband sensor. Works great. I did not get a CEL on my Ap2 with Comptech SC. I am not sure if it would be the same on an Ap1 but it does fit 00-09 s2000. No stinky gas smell and best thing about it is the heatshields on it! Really light. Only selling to get a 70mm HFC that will mate my SC better$150

Heres more info taken from original owner:

This is a custom hi-flow, metallic-core catalytic converter. I wanted a higher-flowing metallic-core cat than what was available, so I fabbed my own.

I used an Invidia test pipe and a 200 cpi - made in the USA Vibrant Power catalytic element. If you are familiar with the term "cpi" then skip this: cpi = cells per inch, lower number means less density and less restriction.

Available S2000 hi-flow cats are 300 cpi which are perfectly good-flowing. I just wanted even less restriction so I used a 200 cpi cat. In my '05, this cat worked flawlessly. No CEL's and no nasty exhaust smell. Fitment was also very good. I've had the cat for about 15 months now. I'm selling it because I'm finally installing the Greddy turbo kit that's been sitting in storage for about a year now, so I'll be fabbing a 70mm Hi-flow cat, the same way, using a 70mm Invidia TP this time.

Yet another benefit, is lighter weight. OEM cats weigh in at ~13 lbs. This one weighs ~5.5 lbs. Saves 7.5 lbs of dead weight! Also as you can see, this cat has heat shields which keep your passenger's feet nice and cool and helps to make it look more OEM

Please note there are two O2 sensor bungs. Only one is needed, the other one is plugged. I used the 2nd one for a wideband sensor I used for monitoring AFR's when I was testing this cat. I wanted to make sure it didn't cause any lean conditions. The OEM O2 sensor will mount perfectly - no issues - practically same location as OEM placement

--Ap2 Authentic Comptech SS Catback exhaust system in good condition. No dents. Left side exhaust tip does have a small rash on the bottom side but cannot be seen once installed. One of the front hangers on the left side is missing but it is not necessary for installation. It will hang fine with one on each side. Still shinny once cleaned and buffed. Newer Ap2 model with 4" tips. Will fit Ap2/ap1 with no problem. Great Sound! no drone, atleast with my Comptech SC. There are plenty of Youtube videos on this system.
Retail: $1200. Asking: $600

I am located in Southern CA. Riverside area. Willing to meet almost anywhere between Riverside and LA area. Willing to ship at buyers expense. PM is best for more information. Text for quick reply.Thanks

-Daniel
951-318-5667

Picture for reference only:

Tips are perfectly round
========================

Cleaned once side to show that it can be cleaned/polished to a like new shine.
=========================

Old 11-01-2010 | 10:00 AM

TTT!
Old 11-01-2010 | 01:24 PM

Interested in parting out your OEM front lip by any chance?
Old 11-01-2010 | 04:01 PM

-- OEM f20c Fuel rail. $20 obo

how about $20 shipped to 72211
I just need to cover....
Old 11-01-2010 | 04:34 PM

I'll take that fender!
Old 11-01-2010 | 09:04 PM

Pms replied
Old 11-01-2010 | 09:15 PM

PMed You
Old 11-02-2010 | 05:29 AM

Originally Posted by toyrunner,Nov 1 2010, 09:15 PM