Mark this thread as Sold

~ ARC Radiator and Cap ~

Old 01-07-2009 | 08:01 AM

Default ~ ARC Radiator and Cap ~

What's up guys/gals?

I have a brand new ARC radiator for the S2000 that I am parting ways with. It was purchased from bulletproof automotive.

Retail on the radiator is 134,400 yen which is about 1,444.26 US$. I see them online from around 1350-1800 shipped and I'm sure no one has them in stock.

SOLD!

ARC SMC Aluminum Radiators- The new manufacturing method micro tube, acquires difference to the cooling effect. As for the inner tube which is adopted for super micro conditioner, in order to obtain the strength light weight conversion which is required from thermal exchange-ability by industry first special manufacturing method, aluminum extrusion molding (Mitsubishi aluminum corporation P.A.T) with the technology which is said is adopted. The tube of many layer structure is done inside the tube, because influence to the tube with the water pressure which passes in the time of high revolution and, size of the outer fin can be expanded, thickness and light weight conversion of the predominant material are guaranteed in heat exchange. Because of this, the high efficiency which is superior is made possible. The surface area is expanded, fin form of high efficiency. Designing the slit in the outer fin which absorbs the air. Furthermore the surface area is guaranteed by the tube process method which makes the inner fin thin, enlargement of heat dissipation characteristic is designed. In addition, it guarantees material strength by providing the slit, it is designed to the structure which fills up also light weight conversion. Debt heat, 127.5% difference. Radiator of new dimension. It was agreeable to the improvement of engine efficiency, development of the heat exchange equipment. With the super micro tube which is by ultra-advanced technology, actualizing 27.5% high improvement of efficiency in comparison with the radiator of the item until recently. As a result from the first, showing race/lace the effect in heat exchange efficiency with the street. The condition which is stabilized in the engine is made possible. According to specification, it is necessary for the engine, setting serialization. Actualizing the stability management of water temperature. When function of the water temperature sensor which perceives the water temperature of the engine with cause becomes overheat feeling, there is a phenomenon which the engine retards. In this kind of state engine efficiency is not shown in full, when it is worst, trouble is caused and it is thought that it is damaged. As for efficiency rise of the important radiator the big effect is shown at the time of tuning staging as for stabilization of this kind of water temperature in order to prevent trouble, regarding in addition guaranteeing the efficiency aspect of the engine.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This item is brand new in the original box from ARC. Has not even been removed from the plastic! Will include all instructions, stickers, and of course the radiator cap.

I borrowed Tommy's picture to show what the radiator looks like installed. I hope you don't mind Tommy.
Old 01-07-2009 | 08:26 AM

Where are you located?
Old 01-07-2009 | 08:28 AM

Great price.
Old 01-07-2009 | 08:46 AM

Thank You!

I'm located in Southern MD. I will knock off like 40 bucks if someone wants to pick it up. I am paypal verified and have been on there since 2000. I also have many many vouches on honda-tech, where I moderate.
Old 01-07-2009 | 09:10 AM

Rear piece!
Old 01-07-2009 | 10:29 AM
Banned

are you interested in trades?
Old 01-07-2009 | 11:48 AM

Sure, trades of equal value of course... I already have allot of parts for my S though. Just post up what you may be willing to trade, or PM me. Whichever works best for you.

I do also have an EM1 and S14 so parts for those cars would be considered as well. I do prefer cash though, or at least some on top.
Old 01-07-2009 | 05:31 PM

Might pick this up
Old 01-07-2009 | 05:50 PM

DO IT! Ballers need only apply
Old 01-07-2009 | 07:00 PM

tempting........

Quick Reply: ~ ARC Radiator and Cap ~