Allegheny S2000 Owners Club Western PA including, Pittsburgh, Erie, Western Maryland, Northern West Virginia, and Eastern Ohio

WTD 08 - WHO IS GOING?

Old 03-06-2008, 08:40 AM
Day

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

This looks interesting.. Think I might make reservations.. I'll request off work..
Old 03-06-2008, 10:49 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Day,Mar 6 2008, 12:40 PM
This looks interesting.. Think I might make reservations.. I'll request off work..
You will not regret going - this is the biggest event for the S2000 community on the east coast
Old 03-06-2008, 11:38 AM
Day

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by LINESUPER,Mar 6 2008, 02:49 PM
You will not regret going - this is the biggest event for the S2000 community on the east coast
What am I to expect there? As in gatherings, groupdrives.. etc.. If I do end up going we could meet up somewhere in WV and drive down.. Brookville is a bit out of my way.
Old 03-14-2008, 05:59 AM

Originally Posted by Day,Mar 6 2008, 03:38 PM
What am I to expect there? As in gatherings, groupdrives.. etc.. If I do end up going we could meet up somewhere in WV and drive down.. Brookville is a bit out of my way.
Ok - the best way to check this event out is to go to the events forum and look up the dragon event - (won't be hard to find) As for drives there are usaully three or four groups that plan outings on Saturday to either run the Cherhola, Dragon, Hell Bender or if your into the more sedate, a tour of the falls etc. On Friday I will be working a "Poker Run" that will take a couple of hours to complete. Then there are the social activities of the event (always fun) - I guess there is a beer swap on Friday night and Saturday night is the big dinner and prize night. Aside from some of the best roads in the country to run our cars on, you will get the chance to see what others have done with there machine, talk to fell enthusiats and have a general good time.

I would be happy to meet up and make the drive - I will be leaving Wednesday morning and making my trip down thru the eastern part of WV. Probably making a stop somewhere in Vir/ NC for the night and getting to the Dragon/Fontana on Thursday late morning or noon. I have to be there early to finish up details on the Poker run, which will include a pre-run on Thursday afternoon. you are welcome to join in.

And yes - Brookville is out of everybodies way
Old 03-18-2008, 04:44 AM

Registration will be closing on April 1 for this event. If thwere is anyway you can afford the gas you need to go - rumor has it that this will be the last Dragon event! I suspect that is true. As of now what was billed as the largest gathering on the east coast has only 62 car registered. that said, Alot of people register in the last two weeks, and some just plain "crash" the event with out registering, which I suspect is part of the reason for the rumors. Anyway, if there is anyway you can make this, you need to do it now.