Allegheny S2000 Owners Club Western PA including, Pittsburgh, Erie, Western Maryland, Northern West Virginia, and Eastern Ohio

Who does your service

Old 04-17-2002, 04:25 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Who does your service

Some of you know my frustrations with the service shop I have been going to. Well this past Monday was the final straw. Long story that I wont go into.

What I would like to know is, who is doing your service and are you pleased. I want a new shop that actually knows what customer service is about and knows more about the cars then how to spell S2000.
Old 04-17-2002, 02:28 PM

Where have you been getting service so far? I don't have enough miles yet to have experienced the pleasure of dealer service.
Old 04-17-2002, 02:30 PM

By the way I saw a black S2K in Pleasant Unity yesterday. Was that you?
Old 04-17-2002, 02:40 PM

I'd rather not say what the dealership's name is in Monroeville just in case they feel it would be defamation.

No, I wasn't down there. I was out in Monroeville. My plate is my user name: RevRun

I haven't let it sit too much. I have 20K on it now. I enjoy it way to much on days like this. I was going to keep the mileage down until that first drive, then it was out the window.
Old 04-17-2002, 05:47 PM
Former Moderator

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

My S2000 is the fourth Honda I've owned. I've been a loyal service customer of Honda Village in Greensburg. My service advisor for over 10 years now has been Bill Heller . At one point I almost traded my Honda for an Acura because he was transferred to Smail's Acura shop, but before I did that he came back to Honda. Bill is an awesome service advisor and has never done me wrong. I just had the car in on Tuesday this week for some minor surgery (Rear spoiler install) and Bill took great care of me as usual. Also, just for the record they matched HandA's price of $328 on the rear spoiler which if you've priced this little mod is a very good price. I can't say enough good about Bill. Another good thing they now have extended service hours on Saturday, and Bill works every Saturday. I've rambled enough, but it's not hard to do with the level of service I've received from Bill and Honda Village. Especially in this day of no service businesses. Oh by the way the spoiler looks marvelous!!
Old 04-19-2002, 04:04 PM

For routine stuff like oil etc I have used McKean because its within walking diastance to my place. Any other mod (suspension, wheels) I have had done with Mark at McB Autosport in Bridgeville.

Bassem
Old 04-19-2002, 06:26 PM

I always use "Straub Honda" in Wheeling, WV...

Small store that really knows about customer satisfaction, and basically treats me like a god when I'm in there. Never any problems with them, in fact they actually "wow'ed" me a few times!

I wouldn't go anywhere else but Straub Honda.

-Fatz
Old 04-19-2002, 09:14 PM

Hey Fatz. Looking at your sig, I'd guess you work there...

But along similar lines... I go to Yellowhead Honda in Edmonton. Their S2000 guy treats me like a god. Oh... Wait a sec. Their S2k guy is me!!! Ha ha ha...

Seriously. I work on S2000's like they were my babies. If a person asks for me, they get the royal treatment!

Honestly, dealer guys aren't all the same. Just find one you know and trust...
Old 04-20-2002, 02:45 PM

Well... Yeah, I do work their, or something like that... but nothing like a lil' plug for your store. We do treat each and every customer as if they were the owner of the dealership. Mr. Straub's moto is "treat every customer like they were your grandma." And ya know what, it works...

We are always in the top few dealers in our zone for customer satisfaction for both of our franchises, Honda & Hyundai.

Well if anyone you know needs a new Honda or Hyundai, or anything else, feel free to drop me a line, I'm always available, and I hook up S2Ki.com members...

So remember folks... "That's Straub Honda, were it's like buying from a friend!"

-Fatz
Old 04-25-2002, 04:50 AM

RevRun,

I saw your car sitting outside of a garage on Route 22 on April 13th. I suppose those are the people you are not totally satisfied with!

Gowgom

Quick Reply: Who does your service