Allegheny S2000 Owners Club Western PA including, Pittsburgh, Erie, Western Maryland, Northern West Virginia, and Eastern Ohio

Recommend a body shop in Pittsburgh?

Old 07-02-2006, 09:27 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Recommend a body shop in Pittsburgh?

Hi all, I have a small, dime-sized chip in my paint, by my headlight, where a rock flew up and hit (heard it happen, died a little bit inside). I was on my way out of town for a while and it rusted a little. I need to get it taken care of soon, but can anyone recommend a place in/near Pittsburgh or West Mifflin? With only my crappy description, any idea how much I might be looking at? I think next summer I may get a full respray. My 01 has some road scars from tiny debris over the years.
Thanks in advance for any help you might have
D.C.
Old 07-02-2006, 09:50 AM

there is a High-End body shop out by me in the Peter's twp. area.....the name is slipping my mind right now....but i have already had work done there to my S when i needed a dent removed and they did a flawless job on it .....they mainly do body work on BMW's, Mercedes, Porsches, Vipers and other high end cars and are one of the highest reccomend in the Pitt. area.....a little pricey but i have never heard a bad thing about them.....send me a PM if you don't find anyone and i'll dig up their contact.....they are just right down the street from me.....LATER, BILL
Old 07-02-2006, 12:57 PM

On Rt 8 in Allison Park is a great shop that i always use. Executive Motors ask for Joe if your interested and tell him that Maury from E.L.F. told you to call 724-444-6666.
Old 07-03-2006, 06:12 AM

Originally Posted by dcak,Jul 2 2006, 12:27 PM
Hi all, I have a small, dime-sized chip in my paint, by my headlight, where a rock flew up and hit (heard it happen, died a little bit inside). I was on my way out of town for a while and it rusted a little. I need to get it taken care of soon, but can anyone recommend a place in/near Pittsburgh or West Mifflin? With only my crappy description, any idea how much I might be looking at? I think next summer I may get a full respray. My 01 has some road scars from tiny debris over the years.
Thanks in advance for any help you might have
D.C.
D.C.

You are in luck! It just so happens that since my garage is small, I decided to hold my superchager installation at my buddies body shop. His shop is located in Mt. Pleasant (about 35 mins South of West Mifflin). This is not some "fly-by-night" or "$99.99" paint job facility. It is a father and son operation that has been in business for over 12 years. They have an excellent reputation and have painted many custom cars which were featured in national magazines.

If you come to "Charger Day", you will get to tour the shop, meet the owners, and see my 1971 Mustang which they are in the process of restoring. They are very honest, cool guys. Don't take my word for it...come out and meet them. Let them take a look at your car and give you an estimate. At least then, you will have a starting point.