Allegheny S2000 Owners Club Western PA including, Pittsburgh, Erie, Western Maryland, Northern West Virginia, and Eastern Ohio

Jumpy Guy

Old 09-14-2011, 05:13 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I am more shocked that you frequent another forum!! Maury, you are one of the wonderful people that we have met since buying the S. You are a good person ... P'burg isn't that far away. If you need us, we'll be there.
Old 09-14-2011, 10:38 AM

Maury so sorry to hear the news. I hope you are back up and running on all cylinders again soon
Old 09-14-2011, 11:03 AM

Thank you all for your well wishes and your comments. Humor is the one thing I will never lose. Along those lines, Bryan, you will indeed get my car along with the payment book for the remaining 42 payments. Please send a check ASAP.

Aldo, what can I say, except there are times in my life I really wish I was gay.

Love you all, I'll keep you posted as we move ahead.

Also, if my bladder has to be removed I will plan the next ride, it will be four hours long and NO breaks! This is meant especially for my California lover.
Old 09-14-2011, 11:17 AM

Received 3,211 Likes on 1,860 Posts

Originally Posted by Jumpy Guy
Thank you all for your well wishes and your comments. Humor is the one thing I will never lose. Along those lines, Bryan, you will indeed get my car along with the payment book for the remaining 42 payments. Please send a check ASAP.

Aldo, what can I say, except there are times in my life I really wish I was gay.

Also, if my bladder has to be removed I will plan the next ride, it will be four hours long and NO breaks! This is meant especially for my California lover.
to you Maury. Love your sense of humor.

I'll meet you on the couch at Spring Fling!
Old 09-14-2011, 12:03 PM

best wishes to you pittsburgh is the right place to be!
Old 09-14-2011, 07:08 PM

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Geez...the lenghts you'll go for attention. And I thought I was needy!

Take care of yourself and do what the doctors tell you...even if your car is nicer than theirs Speedy recovery, my friend. Love ya.
Old 09-14-2011, 08:27 PM
Member (Premium)

Received 3,529 Likes on 1,910 Posts

Originally Posted by Jumpy Guy

^Swoosh! That one went right over my head. Oh, wait. It's coming back to me now. Me running to the porta-potty just before we crossed the bridge at Spring Fling on May 22, 2010.

^Close to the same time.
Old 09-15-2011, 03:56 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Best wishes to a speedy recovery.
Old 09-15-2011, 04:50 PM

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Maury, I've had the pleasure of spending some time talking to you twice since I purchased my S, once last year and recently for the dry run for the RT 58 ride (I have the Chicane Silver S that will never see the track). I can understand why so many people have responded to this post. You strike me as being a great guy who tries to get along with people and make them feel comfortable. Get through this and get back to us soon. I want my wife to meet you (of course that might not be a good idea; you might charm the pants.....oh, never mind).
Old 09-20-2011, 07:46 AM
Member (Premium)

Received 3,529 Likes on 1,910 Posts

Wondering how Maury's doing. Are there plans for surgery yet?

Quick Reply: Jumpy Guy