Allegheny S2000 Owners Club Western PA including, Pittsburgh, Erie, Western Maryland, Northern West Virginia, and Eastern Ohio

Engine Bling

Old 12-06-2007, 04:06 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

oh my god......bc02 gone....villian2000....maybe gone. Maury is hanging christmas decorations on strangers' houses while dennis spends all his free time with his new dog.

i'm gettin a little choked up.....IS THE BAND BREAKING UP?
Old 12-06-2007, 05:01 PM

lol.......someone is going to have to step up now and post more than once a month and organized a drive more than once a year.....who's that going to be??

You new guys are going to have some tough shoes to fill!!

Aldo.....do you think you could swing the new '08 M3......that would be pricey but really badass.....i have given thoughts to M3's in the past also.....but at the time i wanted something more like S2k.......now i have just gone off the deep end with the viper......i never really thought i would own one.
Old 12-07-2007, 04:08 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by SteelCityS2,Dec 6 2007, 08:06 PM
oh my god......bc02 gone....villian2000....maybe gone. Maury is hanging christmas decorations on strangers' houses while dennis spends all his free time with his new dog.

i'm gettin a little choked up.....IS THE BAND BREAKING UP?
Last night I caught a rerun of Bill and the NOPI chicks on Speed channel. I was kind of let down knowing the his car was no longer with us .................. Then they had this story of the guy in a Viper drifting his car ----------------------------------------- right into a wall, flipping it upside down and siding down the pavement on the roof - - - - - - - I immediately thought of bc02 -

And, no the band is not breaking up, some of its members are playing different instruments, but just because they traded a Les Paul for a kazoo, is no reason to them. (somehow comparing a Viper or an M3 to a kazoo seems really inappropriate).

As for stepping up, I really need to. April is Dragon month, May is spring fling, June will likely be Make-a-wish, July will probably be Import Fusion with the Nor'easter in August. That stretchs us out till September. So, how about us putting an event together for Sept? I can think of some very nice roads between Clarion/Kinzue/DuBois area.
Old 12-07-2007, 01:12 PM

Steel, don't think I'm not keeping my eye on you! I agree though we need to get together for dinner or something! This would be a great opportunity for you to step up and organize something. Except for January 19th 20th, I'm open.
Old 12-08-2007, 08:57 AM

i feel like i am running for student council....

by the way just put a deposit on a Black Cherry Honda Pilot to complete the honda garage. My 02 pathfinder's clutch started whining along with an exhaust leak and tires needing replaced. It had 72,000 miles so i decided to trade it in while i could get some money on it....
Old 12-08-2007, 06:22 PM

congrats on the Pilot....post up some pics when you get it
Old 12-09-2007, 05:59 AM

Can you guys help me to figure out a way that an M3 makes a great family car? That way I can keep the S and trade the minivan in on my next obsession.
Old 12-09-2007, 11:35 AM

Safety!!! You can't expose your family to the unreliability of a minivan. Do you know how safe the M3 is? Does Stacy? It is one of the safest cars on the road today! I don't know that but it sounded good. Good luck
Old 12-11-2007, 08:42 AM

Originally Posted by villain2000,Dec 9 2007, 09:59 AM
Can you guys help me to figure out a way that an M3 makes a great family car? That way I can keep the S and trade the minivan in on my next obsession.
One of the best ways to regrow "a set" (after a minivan neutering) is to buy an M3. Does that help???
Old 12-11-2007, 12:20 PM

What happens if somebody, lets say a group of terrorists, is chasing....not only you but your family who is in the car. Let's say these aforementioned terrorists are driving in an amg mercedes with a sub 5 second 0-60 capability. What are you going to do if you are in any vehicle less than an m3? I don't want to get into the details but jack bower will not be able to help you im sorry to say.

This is a matter of family safety as well as national security - you must do this or suffer the awful consequences.

I trust you will do the right thing.

Quick Reply: Engine Bling