Allegheny S2000 Owners Club Western PA including, Pittsburgh, Erie, Western Maryland, Northern West Virginia, and Eastern Ohio

DragonBall Run XI is Here!

Old 07-19-2011, 09:29 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default DragonBall Run XI is Here!

The Annual DragonBall Run is now up for registration. This event will be at the TApoco Lodge this year, (site of original DragonBall Run at it's inception). Y'all need to go tho the Dragon with your car.

Top ten reasons to go.

10. You know you want to!
9. It's in the Smoky Mountains
8. Your +1 wants to.
7. Unbeleavable Roads
6. the drvie down
5. The company of like minded drivers
4. To earn your Dragon Slayer Rep.
3. You will never appreciate your car fully till you do (seriously, this car was created for this road).
2. Becasue inspite of what you seen / done / dreamed of, NOTHING is like a run throught he Dragon at speed.
and the number one reason you need to go - - -

1. THIS MAY BE THE LAST DRAGONBALL!

I know I make this pitch every year, but guys, this is a great place with epic roads. I hope to see you there. Registration closes in late August and only 75 slots are available, so don't sit and think about it too long.
Old 07-19-2011, 06:02 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Come on Dave....you say this is the last Dragon every year. I just got a news scoop....the Stones are retiring, too.
Old 07-20-2011, 12:59 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Yes - I know I say that every year, but the Dragonball was annouced as the last one last year - this years event was organized late in the season after a large number of peeps (me being one of them) expressed dismay with the departing DBR and prevailed on them for just ONE MORE TIME. After all the crap they have gotten over the location and expense this year, I would be surprized if they would do again next Sept. Now WTD that will likely happen next April. Eventually all things end - Our car is out of production, this event has been held for 10+ years and it will end too. Just don't be the guy who always says " I want to do that" and then never does.

Old 08-03-2011, 11:46 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts