Allegheny S2000 Owners Club Western PA including, Pittsburgh, Erie, Western Maryland, Northern West Virginia, and Eastern Ohio

2nd Annual Wash & Wax Day

Old 03-03-2009, 03:25 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

If work permits I'll swing by as I've never really met any of the AC. The only tech I'll need are some underbody neons and a few hundred pounds of audio equipment...

KIDDING!
Old 03-03-2009, 05:28 PM

dif and oil change sounds awesome to me --

is ruined in attendance? any possible audio work?

by the way - what is everyone's dif oil of choice with the newer honda dif oil out now?

thrill - i overbought on neon last year so i can hook u up with some of my extras.
Old 03-04-2009, 07:31 AM

Originally Posted by stealthx32,Mar 3 2009, 05:46 PM
What's happening at the tech day/what kinda tools do you have?
Stealth, if you knew me you would know that i can't tell the difference between a screwdriver and a limo driver!! As far as what we will be doing, I can offer a garage and a hose bib and that's about it. I am thinking more about letting you guys do your thing and do whatever needs done. I'll just hang out and bother everyone. Whatever we do it would be great to hang out with you guys. The Benz is doing great, maybe install some neon lights, and Dave stay AWAY from my engine!
Old 03-04-2009, 08:14 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Jumpy Guy,Mar 4 2009, 11:31 AM
Stealth, if you knew me you would know that i can't tell the difference between a screwdriver and a limo driver!! As far as what we will be doing, I can offer a garage and a hose bib and that's about it. I am thinking more about letting you guys do your thing and do whatever needs done. I'll just hang out and bother everyone. Whatever we do it would be great to hang out with you guys. The Benz is doing great, maybe install some neon lights, and Dave stay AWAY from my engine!
Aw come on Maurey, you know you wanta chrome it!
Old 03-05-2009, 04:39 AM

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

As far as life stands right now, I can be there. I can offer up my audio services as long as it doesn't get too involved. I hate to admit it, but since I've been out of it for so long my fear level is rising concerning this stuff. I don't think my skill level has decreased any, just that I'm not as confident working on other people's cars as I once was. However, I've had so many S2000s apart over the last 6 years that I'm sure if I just jump in, I should be fine. I promise to pay for anything I break .

The Ridgie may need an oil change by then, and she always needs a wash. Thanks, Maury and Aldo for putting this together. Give it some time...they will come...hopefully. Stop naysaying!!!
Old 03-05-2009, 08:21 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Aw, its the same day is the Cumberland Ice Breaker autocross. I'll be down there wringing out my new suspension setup in the SM civic.
Old 03-12-2009, 05:32 AM

I would be interested in attending. I had met a few of you a couple of years ago at Import Export tire in Uniontown. I'm starting to get excited again about my S, as I will hopefully be installing a supercharger soon. Anyone looking to sell one? Lots of things I would like to get done before the SC like installing the updated oil banjo bolts, valve adjustment / retainer check. I am due for a diff and tranny oil change. I will also be installing an E-manage and a wideband at some point. Not sure how much if any of my list will be done by May 2 but I would still like to attend.

Edit - Need to change clutch fluid as well.
Old 03-12-2009, 07:57 AM

Stack, it would be great seeing you again. I didn't realize that a banjo needed bolts to keep it together.
Old 03-12-2009, 08:51 AM

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

[QUOTE=Jumpy Guy,Mar 12 2009, 10:57 AM]Stack, it would be great seeing you again.
Old 03-13-2009, 05:24 AM

Phil, i take offense to that comment. I know that banjo's need nails to hold them together, I didn't know about the bolts

Quick Reply: 2nd Annual Wash & Wax Day