Allegheny S2000 Owners Club Western PA including, Pittsburgh, Erie, Western Maryland, Northern West Virginia, and Eastern Ohio

2nd Annual Wash & Wax Day

Old 02-27-2009, 06:08 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2nd Annual Wash & Wax Day

NEW!! May 2nd Wash and Wax Day will also feature "TIME TRIALS" for those interested. Aldo and I will be marking off a 1/4 mile on our dead end street. One car at a time and ONLY Allegheny members and guests on the Allegheny site will be permitted to participate. Any other cars will not be able to participate. This will be a lot of fun especially if Dennis brings his Toyota truck!

CHANGE!! The second annual tech day has been changed to the "SECOND ANNUAL WASH & WAX DAY." BECAUSE OF LIMITED RESOURCES TO DISPOSE OF FLUIDS AND LIMITED ACCESSIBILITY OF TOOLS WE WANT TO MAKE THIS A FUN GET-TOGETHER DAY. So bring your soap and wax and let's plan on spending a great day together. Thanks Aldo, great idea!

The second annual Wash and Wax Day will be held on Saturday May 2nd from 1PM until ?. Location this year will be at my warehouse in Gibsonia.
Address is 1007 Foggy Hollow Road
Gibsonia, PA 15044
Since this is a fairly new Industrial Park the address may not be in your GPS. Please use the address of 5846 Valencia Road, Gibsonia this will put you next door to the office park.
If the weather is nice we have a large parking lot with a hose bib and plenty of electricity. if it's raining I can get about 8 cars inside so that we can still maybe learn something from each other.
Plan on staying for dinner, we'll probably send out for pizza.
This is going to be a great event of friendship and fun so please (especially the new guys) plan to attend. Post up with your thoughts and if you plan on attending, I'll keep a list going.
Let's kick-off 09 in a big way.

Maury

Attendees:
Maury
Aldo
linesuper
Ruined2
DCS2000
Steelcity ?
thrillissues
suprfunguy
stack
sins18
spt-s2k
black065
wvtwisties
Rui
heyitsgary - may stop by.

It's shaping up to be a great day! Looking forward to meeting everyone.
Old 02-27-2009, 07:28 AM
Member (Premium)

Received 992 Likes on 512 Posts

Maury,

Good news! I'll be in Pittsburgh that weekend. Bad news- Saturday is the Bat Mitzvah.

I don't think my sister or niece would accept that I'll be at a car event instead of the ceremony or reception.
Old 02-27-2009, 08:55 AM

Probably not, but stop by in between the two events if you have a minute. We're five minutes from Tresdale.
Old 02-27-2009, 03:12 PM

In.
Old 03-01-2009, 05:07 PM

Wow, 40 views and 3 replies, one from a dude in Jersey no one knows. The Allegheny Club is dead. Long live The Allegheny Club.
Old 03-02-2009, 10:12 AM

Aldo, I'm with you on this one. Very disappointing. I still have hopes that we can get some guys together, if not it sounds like me and Aldo out for a ride, even though I am not as fortunate as you guys, I don't even have an S.
Old 03-02-2009, 12:50 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Jumpy Guy,Mar 2 2009, 02:12 PM
Aldo, I'm with you on this one. Very disappointing. I still have hopes that we can get some guys together, if not it sounds like me and Aldo out for a ride, even though I am not as fortunate as you guys, I don't even have an S.
You can count on me to be there for the tech day if you decide to have it. Sorry I didn't post up earlier. I had to check a couple of things out first before committing. I'll bring along my Dragon video footage and pics for y'all to drool over.
Old 03-03-2009, 09:09 AM

the spirit of the allegh club was hidden in the trunk of your s2000 maury! We didn't want to tell you!

sorry - i am gonna try to work it out i usually work on that day but i will try to change it up

how is your ankle doing? How is the benz treating you?
Old 03-03-2009, 12:46 PM

What's happening at the tech day/what kinda tools do you have? I'm in the midst of building an RX-7 that may need more tech than my bone stock S2000. The RX should be more interesting, considering I have enough turbo and engine to make triple the power of my S2000.
Old 03-03-2009, 12:56 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by stealthx32,Mar 3 2009, 04:46 PM
What's happening at the tech day/what kinda tools do you have? I'm in the midst of building an RX-7 that may need more tech than my bone stock S2000. The RX should be more interesting, considering I have enough turbo and engine to make triple the power of my S2000.
I have no idea what we are doing, though I expect this will just turn out to be a Oil change/diff fluid and or shoot the breeze, watch the video/ fun time/ etc kind of meeting - so far three cars definitely and one or two maybys - Maurey - what sort of tech day did you have in mind - and does it involve any inflatables

Quick Reply: 2nd Annual Wash & Wax Day