Alabama S2000 Owners Club Areas including Huntsville, Birmingham, Florence, Decatur, Anniston, and Tuscaloosa

SportsWhoreThread

Old 09-06-2009, 06:58 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default SportsWhoreThread

Roll Tide....

I watched a little college football yesterday. thank god its back!!!

I guess all the SEC did pretty well this week except for Georgia. But they'll be alright.

Lets talk about this sucker punch.

Old 09-06-2009, 07:22 AM

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Oklahoma is going to be out of luck with Bradford out
Old 09-06-2009, 12:05 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I was shocked that BYU was even ranked. Much less taking out Oklahoma.

Bama's offense looked like shit! Especially the line, but mostly the center. EVERY snap was low!
Old 09-08-2009, 05:26 PM
Former Moderator

Received 348 Likes on 318 Posts

No Rob to contribute to this Fooseball talk?
Old 09-08-2009, 05:38 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Well I love my Tigers and was happy with the performance. La Tech isn't a slouch and we put up over 500 offensive yards. For the first time I was surprised that the offense played better than the defense. Miss State is better than last year so it should be a good game. I think we will win at home. WVU is up after that and they just barely beat Liberty. I'm pretty sure we will win that one. If we can head to Tennessee 3-0 I've got a good feeling about the rest of the season. I think 8 wins is a good possiblilty. I can see two top 20 teams going into the Iron Bowl.
Old 09-08-2009, 05:54 PM
Former Moderator

Originally Posted by Kermdaddy,Sep 8 2009, 08:38 PM
Well I love my Tigers and was happy with the performance. La Tech isn't a slouch and we put up over 500 offensive yards. For the first time I was surprised that the offense played better than the defense. Miss State is better than last year so it should be a good game. I think we will win at home. WVU is up after that and they just barely beat Liberty. I'm pretty sure we will win that one. If we can head to Tennessee 3-0 I've got a good feeling about the rest of the season. I think 8 wins is a good possiblilty. I can see two top 20 teams going into the Iron Bowl.
Gotta quote it now to make crow eating more tasty, just in case.
Old 09-08-2009, 06:36 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

No problem. I will eat crow if need be. I can tell you that I feel way better after the first game this season than I did last season.

Hell we will win more games just on attitude alone. They are a team this year, not a bunch of finger pointers

If Coach GC wins 8 games or more I think he deserves to be at least SEC coach of the year.
Old 09-08-2009, 06:37 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

My take from Football this weekend.

The SEC looks pretty good this year. Granted, most of the games were against shit teams. GA will be ok this year, but won't be in a NC hunt. I don't think Bama looked like a top 5 team either. The D was awesome, but the O has some work to do. LSU might be a little over rated, or Washington is better than expected (Like Corso said.)

The Big 10 is a big pile of shit!!! They suck something bad!!! OSU is gonna get smacked around like a red-headed step child next weekend by USC. Northern Iowa deserved to beat Iowa. I want to see Penn St play a real team.

Big 12 is looking good again. Ok will be fine, but will probably be out of the hunt now. Ok St looked really good. I was surprised how well they played! The have promise to compete with OK and Texas. Even Baylor surprised me, hanging with Wake.

PAC 10 is looking strong also. USC looked dominate. Even with the fumbles in the 1st qtr, they still pounded SJSU. I think they might be worth the hype this year. CAL looked really good vs Maryland! Orgen is a bust! That player should have stopped with the punch, and he would probably play some this year. Washington looked good vs LSU.

The Big East was not too good. Cincinnati looked very good vs Rtugers. Rutgers looked horrible. West Viginia looked average at best.

I think the ACC is pretty bad too. 2 teams loose to FCS teams. VT is not a top 10 team for sure! Miami and FSU had good looking O's, but their D was pretty bad. North Carolina looks pretty good too.

Overall it was hard to guage too many teams. Most looked average. I'm just glad CF is back!!
Old 11-27-2009, 02:18 PM
Former Moderator

So how many of the Bama fans were shitting brick for 2 hours?

Oh yea

Roll Tide
Old 11-27-2009, 04:21 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I was happy with my teams performance, even if they lost. They played well and took a hesiman trophy leader out of the hunt! (Which I must admit, I like him and thinks he is deserving of the trophy.) I think Florida is going to use their D to win. Our D is shit, and we shut you down for the most part.

Congrats on a win. Looking forward to next year!

Quick Reply: SportsWhoreThread