Alabama S2000 Owners Club Areas including Huntsville, Birmingham, Florence, Decatur, Anniston, and Tuscaloosa

ROLLINS LAST RIDE

Old 12-12-2006, 06:09 AM

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

[QUOTE=RBC3,Dec 12 2006, 08:37 AM] CD's rewrite:

I am the state organizer of the Honda S2000 owners club, and on Sunday December 10, 2006 club agreed to hold our Christmas meet at PF Changs. We decided on this location so our wives, fianc
Old 12-12-2006, 06:12 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by importkid,Dec 11 2006, 06:18 PM
To Dan and SuperS, you have to understand police officers are still people. I have had harsh words with them, but if you show them a little respect it tends to go a long way. Even if you are getting a ticket 99% of the time there is a reason. If your doing 60 in a 55 and get pulled over don't be mad, you knew the speed limit was 55. Super, parking lot speed limits are between 10 and 15mph unless posted otherwise, to slide around a corner with the front tires you would have to be going faster or hydroplaned. If you did in fact hydroplane I suggest you try your luck with fighting the ticket.
hey. Yeah i know what you mean about deserving a ticket because even if you havent done anything at that moment you have done something in the past and got away.. My only reasoning was that just because i'm 20 and driving a s2000 doesnt give you the right to treat me like im not a citizen. The cop propped and sat on the hood of my S flexing my CF hood. and then laughed when i asked him politley to get off. His words "what is your poor little hood not gonna hold me up, Shouldve bought a truck with all this money." This is when i became rude. lol but once again even though i dont feel i shouldve got one then i probably deserve one from my past.
Old 12-12-2006, 06:45 AM

Received 1,292 Likes on 1,044 Posts

Originally Posted by SuperS2nv,Dec 12 2006, 09:12 AM
The cop propped and sat on the hood of my S flexing my CF hood
that is SO NOT cool
Old 12-12-2006, 07:15 AM

Originally Posted by SuperS2nv,Dec 12 2006, 09:12 AM
hey. Yeah i know what you mean about deserving a ticket because even if you havent done anything at that moment you have done something in the past and got away.. My only reasoning was that just because i'm 20 and driving a s2000 doesnt give you the right to treat me like im not a citizen. The cop propped and sat on the hood of my S flexing my CF hood. and then laughed when i asked him politley to get off. His words "what is your poor little hood not gonna hold me up, Shouldve bought a truck with all this money." This is when i became rude. lol but once again even though i dont feel i shouldve got one then i probably deserve one from my past.
Should have filed a formal complaint with the city. He would have been replacing my hood for any possible stress he had done to it. Than again, I would have probably removed him myself and been in jail.
Old 12-12-2006, 07:44 AM

yeah its hard to keep your cool.. But i didnt feel like going to jail for something stupid... and another thing is Pell City is ricer heaven so thats all the cops look for.. Would not of had the judge on my side.. but hey what goes around comes around so maybe i'll be seein a pro-charger and him a deer or something..lol yeah in my dreams
Old 12-12-2006, 08:13 AM

Mr. Culver,

I just received your email that was forwarded to me from our webmaster. I left a message for you on the number provided. Please contact me on the cellular number listed below, as I would like to obtain more information from you about the experience you and your family/friends had while at the center on Sunday. If you get my voicemail, please leave a number and time that would be convenient for you to discuss this matter. Thank you for taking the time to let us know about this situation. I look forward to speaking to you.

Joy Ryder
Old 12-12-2006, 08:14 AM

Wow ... hate I had to miss the show ... those guys can be complete idiots sometimes, especially the off duty cops who "know" they're superior to the rent-a-cops.
Old 12-12-2006, 08:15 AM

Originally Posted by RBC3,Dec 12 2006, 11:13 AM
Mr. Culver,

I just received your email that was forwarded to me from our webmaster. I left a message for you on the number provided. Please contact me on the cellular number listed below, as I would like to obtain more information from you about the experience you and your family/friends had while at the center on Sunday. If you get my voicemail, please leave a number and time that would be convenient for you to discuss this matter. Thank you for taking the time to let us know about this situation. I look forward to speaking to you.

Joy Ryder

Old 12-12-2006, 08:15 AM

great pics ... should have been one more LBP in the mix.
Old 12-12-2006, 08:20 AM

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Wow....Im surprised they replied...

Quick Reply: ROLLINS LAST RIDE