Alabama S2000 Owners Club Areas including Huntsville, Birmingham, Florence, Decatur, Anniston, and Tuscaloosa

Meet Ideas

Old 04-19-2004, 08:45 PM
Former Moderator

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

dunnoo.....im callin a bed though,
Old 04-20-2004, 01:16 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by Dark_Sub_Rosa
dunnoo.....im callin a bed though,
Well, I'm ok with a couch or floor arangment, it's just one night and I'm still young a virile!
Old 04-20-2004, 09:17 AM

i made some reservations already, so depending on how many go, if some of you guys want to jump in my room, then thats fine with me...

i got a passenger with me. so i got some room in the hotel... i just went ahead an made reservations just in case there were gonna be too many people in one room...

[QUOTE]Originally posted by RBC3
Hey Music City guys, have yall heard anything from Nasti or ImportSport about if they are coming or not?
Old 04-20-2004, 11:46 AM

Busted Shox registered either last week or the week before. If rainsux knows something soon, I hope he will register soon. I hope you all can make it.

I got some good news today and some bad news. I guess I will get the bad news out of the way. The Space and Rocket Center charges people to do photography behind the gates, and won't budge. They said it is $200! So I said no thanks. We can still get out cars around the SR-71 and in front of the Saturn 5 (It is behind the fence). The parking lot will make for easy areas to take photos.

The good news is the dealership has almost completely agreed to host us, and even mentioned hats and refreshments. Chandler is confirming all of this for me, even though he won't be able to attend.

I will have the drive route up this weekend, including some nice backroads into the city, for any of you interested.
Old 04-20-2004, 01:28 PM

sounds good to me.
I just talked to joey (rainsux) and he said he is definitely going. since he is never on, I told him to get his lazy a$$ on s2ki tomorrow and register for the event, so you should have another person register soon.
there is another friend of mine and nathan's that just got a black s2k, and I don't remember if he is registered or not but we are trying to talk him into going also.

btw, everyone in music city... what time are we planning on leaving saturday morning?
Old 04-20-2004, 01:49 PM

Thats great! I hope the new guy can come also. It will make him appreciate the site and the car even more!
Old 04-21-2004, 04:18 AM

Hey Hal I talked to Josh and he is not for sure if he is going to be able to go or not. I know he just spent some $$$$ on a few parts this week for his car so I think that might be one of the reasons...but I should know something by the end of the week. It would be cool if he could come though so he could meet up with a few other S owners from out of state and the rest of you local people . As for me I am definat. going and I figured I would go in on a room with you if thats cool ( Hal ). By the way Josh's S2Ki name is 615S2K so if you ever see him give him a shout out. I am sure he will introduce himself on here sometime soon. He has a 01 Berlina for those of you that might see him around the Nashville/Bellevue area.
Old 04-21-2004, 09:21 AM

How do you guys feel about some good country style BBQ on Saturday night? There is a place that is pretty old, but famous around here for their BBQ. It is cheap, and you get alot of food!!
Old 04-21-2004, 01:48 PM

Can't go wrong with that!
Old 04-21-2004, 02:06 PM
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Received 352 Likes on 321 Posts

Sounds fine to me. Cheap, good food always pleases.

Quick Reply: Meet Ideas