Alabama S2000 Owners Club Areas including Huntsville, Birmingham, Florence, Decatur, Anniston, and Tuscaloosa

How to kill time:

Old 12-11-2007 | 05:18 AM
Member (Premium)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by NVMY4N,Dec 10 2007, 11:13 PM
Oh Rob,

A message from Amanda:

"Tell Rob that this picture will be my Wallpaper on my new macbook."
What picture of me is she replacing that one with?
Old 12-11-2007 | 05:50 AM
Gold Member (Premium)

Received 1,292 Likes on 1,044 Posts

Old 12-11-2007 | 06:47 AM

I don't get on as much as I used to, but my gamertags are as follows:

PS3: Mikee

360: PimpMikee

invite!
Old 12-11-2007 | 08:21 AM

Sorry ... I unabashedly borrowed this from the other site ... Rob, you need to factor one of these JDM toilets into your house when you build it It's definately going on my list

We Americans are light-years behind the Japanese when it comes to toilets. Oddly enough, whenever I have a friend who travels to Japan, my first question has nothing to do with cars, food, or electronics. I always ask about the toilet. One day, I hope to install one in my house just for kicks.

from Wikipedia:
[QUOTE]The modern toilet in Japan, in English sometimes called Super Toilet, and commonly known in Japanese as Washlet or as warm-water cleaning toilet seat (onsui senjō benza?) is one of the most advanced type of toilet worldwide, showing a dazzling array of features. The TOTO product Washlet Zoe is listed in the Guinness Book of Records as the world's most sophisticated toilet with seven functions. However, as the model was introduced in 1997, it is now likely to be inferior to the latest model by Toto Neorest. The idea for the washlet came from abroad, and the first toilet seat with integrated bidet was produced outside of Japan in 1964. The age of the high-tech toilet in Japan started in 1980 with the introduction of the Washlet G Series by TOTO, and since then the product name washlet has been used to refer to all types of Japanese high-tech toilets. As of 2002, almost half of all private homes in Japan have such a toilet, exceeding the number of households with a personal computer. While the toilet looks like a Western-style toilet at first glance, there are a number of additional features, such as blow dryer, seat heating, massage options, water jet adjustments, automatic lid opening, flushing after use, wireless control panels, heating and air conditioning for the room, et cetera, included either as part of the toilet or in the seat. These features can be accessed by a control panel that is either attached to one side of the seat or on a wall nearby, often transmitting the commands wirelessly to the toilet seat.

Basic features
The most basic feature is the integrated bidet, a nozzle the size of a pencil that comes out from underneath the toilet seat and squirts water. It has two settings: one for the anus and one for the vulva. The former is called posterior wash, general use, or family cleaning, and the latter is known as feminine cleaning or feminine wash. At no point does the nozzle actually touch the body of the user. The nozzle is also self-cleaning and cleans itself before and after operation. The user can select to wash the anus or vulva by pressing the corresponding button on the control panel. Usually the same nozzle is used for both operations, but at a different position of the nozzle head, and using different openings in the nozzle to squirt water at a different angle to aim for the correct spot. Occasionally, two nozzles are used, each dedicated for one area. The control logic is also attached to a pressure switch in the toilet seat, and operates only if there is pressure on the seat, indicating that the seat is occupied. The very first models did not include this automatic switch-off. A number of curious users pressed the button while watching the toilet to see its mode of operation, and promptly received a jet of warm water in their face.

Customization
The Apricot washer, an advertising by TOTO for their apricot model lineMost high-tech toilets also provide the option to select the water pressure to adjust to the preferences of the user. By default, the vulva receives less pressure than the anus. Usually, the temperature of the water can also be adjusted. Researchers in Japan have found that a water temperature slightly higher than the body temperature is preferred by most customers, and 38
Old 12-11-2007 | 08:30 AM

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by RBC3,Dec 11 2007, 09:18 AM
What picture of me is she replacing that one with?
The one we have of your ballsack from SESM this year.
Old 12-11-2007 | 08:49 AM
Member (Premium)

That wasn't a good one!
I had left the forest a little thick then, and it needed trimming.
Don't worry, the new sack is shaved and ready for your face!!
Old 12-11-2007 | 09:08 AM

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

niiice
Old 12-11-2007 | 09:15 AM
Member (Premium)

Don't worry, I left a little on the bottom to give you a goatee!
Old 12-11-2007 | 09:46 AM
Former Moderator

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

I think I'm gonna die from laughing so hard!
Old 12-11-2007 | 09:48 AM
Member (Premium)

Originally Posted by Spa_Ap1,Dec 11 2007, 12:46 PM
I think I'm gonna die from laughing so hard!
I was gonna leave it hairy on top, so it would look like Brad from 2005!

Quick Reply: How to kill time: