Ηλεκτρικά Θέματα Συζητηση για ηλεκτρικα θεματα που αφορουν ολο το αυτοκινητο, που συμπεριλαμβανουν ηχοσυστηματα και βελτιωσεις

DIY AP2 defogger switch on AP1 wiring

Old 05-09-2020, 06:47 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by maniatis
Δεν εχω τελειωσει ακομα, απλα ποσταρα την πρωτη φαση γιατι κανω παραλληλα την μετατροπη του διακοπτη, γραφω πληροφοριες, τραβαω φωτο και τις ανεβαζω, οποτε καταλαβαινεις οτι θελει αρκετο χρονο για να ολοκληρωθει το ποστ. Το πρωι παντως που θα πας στη δουλεια σου θα το εχεις ετοιμο και μαλιστα θα δουλευει!!!

EDIT:
Το αρχικο ποστ ολοκληροθηκε και οπως γραφω στο τελος, πειπει μονο η φωτο που δειχνει το διακοπτη συνδεδεμενο πανω στην πλεξουδα-βυσμα του αυτοκινητου και δουλευει, αλλα λογω περασμενης ωρας θα την ποσταρω αυριο.
Καληνυχτα και καλη επιτυχια σε οσους το προσπαθησουν!
I have sent you a message. Really hope you can help me!

Trying to retro-fit facelift centre console in to my 2001 pre-facelift S2000 and am really stuck with the wiring. My OE button has 5 wires and not 6
Old 05-09-2020, 07:13 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by razorsharp192
with my switch only having 5 pins, do i not need to make the 6th pin where the bulb is? I've tried connecting the wires to test the connections, but now my heated rear screen doesn't work! and now my ABS light has come on. Any ideas?

Also, the newer cars have a timer relay to automatically turn the heater rear screen off, did you put a new relay in?
Did you ever get this sorted? I have a 2001 S2000 and my OE plug is 5 wires too. This is the final stage of my facelift centre console retro-fit and I am stumped!