California - Southern California S2000 Owners Southern California S2000 Owners

**International Meet # 2 Photo's and Comments**

Old 04-06-2003, 10:17 AM
Community Organizer

Received 12 Likes on 5 Posts

International Meet REGISTERED & LATE REGISTERED Participants:

We are SOLD OUT

Our Registration Period is now over. Now that some of the original participant is has not paid or decided to not come, We have more spaces availible at LATE STATUS PAYMENT for those on the waiting list or New Comers to the board.

Rules for payments

1. Payment date: April 9th-April 16th. April 17th-April 30th (LATE)
2. Payment must be recieved between these dates, or you move out of the list for others to register.
3. Payment is 10.00 Per Head. (includes Paypal's fees) April 9th-April 16th
4. Payment is 12.00 Per Head. (includes Paypal's fees) April 17th-30th; April 30+-May is 12.00 per head
5. Paypal address: mikeyusc@hotmail.com
6. Please do NOT send us 10.00, because we will send it back less 3%paypal. The fee now is 12.00 per head. Please make note.

Payment includes:
- Secured parking WITH security guards as required by the Irvine Company
- Our own personal sections for the movies.
- Wrist Bands for Entrance (Movies)
- White markers for the windshield with participant numbers for parking. (Your only way in, Security won't allow unmark cars to come in to our lot.)
- Waiver/Liability forms
- If there is extra money left over from this meet, this fund will be used towards the next meet and provide free meals for the Security Guards, And those who helped me set up this event, which are your Team Leaders.
DOES NOT INCLUDE MOVIE TICKET(s)

Example:

a. If you have a S2000 and you are by yourself, with no pass. Then your payment on paypal.com is (and please put this on the note (on paypal)so I can have a hard copy:

Name: Mr. John Doe
Pass: NONE
CAR: Yellow S2000
Participant Number: EVERYONE has a unique participant number, look it up on the prior post to figure what you are, this will serve as you ID Number at the meet, for registration and parking. If you are a LATE Participant (After April 16th) your Participant Number is "LATE"
EMAIL ADDRESS: johndoe@yahoo.com All directions and 7 different meeting points will be emailed to you personally to prevent gatecrahers

b. If you have an Accord and you are carrying 3 Pass. then your payment will be 12.00 a head multiply that by 4 heads for a grand total of 48.00. Please put this BELOW on the note (paypal) so I can have a hard copy:

Name: Jane Doe
Pass # 1 - Michael Jordan
#2- Magic johnson
#3 - Larry Bird
Car: Honda Accord
Participant #: EVERYONE has a unique participant number, look it up on the prior post to figure what you are, this will serve as you ID Number at the meet, for registration and parking. If you are a LATE Participant (After April 16th) your Participant Number is "LATE"
EMAIL ADDRESS: johndoe@yahoo.com All directions and 7 different meeting points will be emailed to you personally to prevent gatecrahers

*Note:*

*There will be late charges if open slots are availible. I would like to register everyone and not have to hassle with late minute participants. If you have friends that are coming and registered, please call then to reemind them about it. If they miss the deadline, they're out. And waiting list is in.

* In any occasion, from many past history of event that I have thrown, there will be gate crashers. If I do catch any,
1. Register for 2 people and stuffing 4 in the car, I will ask you to leave with no refunds.
2. Coming to the event with no wrist bands and no SPECIAL marking on the cars, results in no parking.
3. This is a very well organized event, please act like adults, and have some fun.
4. We have a spread sheet of all participants after paypal, and to ensure of my mistakes, please PRINT out your paypal reciepts. Mistakes happens.
5. For all those who know me, I am very strict on registration and looking for QUALITY participants.
6. WE ONLY HAVE LIMITED PARKING AND SEATING. If someone crashes, then you might be out of a parking spot!
7. IF you have extra people in your car coming that day, (Let say your dad decides to go last min, that is OK. We are concerned with the number of cars, not people. IF your extra friends decides to come IN YOUR CAR, NOT ANOTHER CAR, the extra fee will be 10.00 per person, payable via CASH funds to your Team Leader. WE understand that last min plan changes, and friends want to come. We want all your friends here, as long as they can fit inside the car!
8. If we have extra spaces at the end, we will annouce it, and there will be if any a "Over-Flow" 12.00 Registration per head designed especially for the waiting list at a specific meeting area.
9. There are no refunds, once the money is in via paypal, it's in. There will be no cancelations and substitutions.
10. We have the right to refuse admission to anyone at anytime.

This section is for the 4 VIP cars slots:

VIP Cost is 200.00

VIP will Recieve:

1. VIP parking IN FRONT of the Movie Theather
2. VIP Personal Security Guards assigned to the 4 cars.
3. VIP RSVP (Food) Table for all 4 cars
4. VIP 1st Seatings in the movies.
5. Includes Registration for you and your guest(s)
6. Provide Exposure to your business, club or products.
7. Expose to over 20,000 people that day.

Vip Interest:

1. T.I.T.S. Secret S2000 Confirmed
2. Spugen VeilSide S2000 (Jynx-racing) Confirmed
3. Honda World S2000 Confirmed
4. America's Tire COConfirmed

VIP SLOTS ARE SOLD OUT. We do offer SUB-SPONSORSHIP if you are interested, PM me.

SUB SPONSOR:
1. Evolutionm.net

Back-Cracker
Old 04-06-2003, 12:20 PM
Community Organizer

In terms of Food, everyone is on there own. The Irvine S2000 Club (TITS) have 60 RSVP and 60 RSVP "Roped" off parking TITS and Spugen after the movies.

Location to be Announced that day. Expect 6-8 bucks for lunch.

BC
Old 04-06-2003, 02:20 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

How will we recieve our wristbands/car markings?
Old 04-06-2003, 02:24 PM
Community Organizer

Originally posted by SanchothePanda
How will we recieve our wristbands/car markings?
You will recieve the car markings at Registration, (Directions emailed to you 3 days prior to the meet),
and wrist band(s) upon showing me your proof of registration (paypal) reciepts. I will have my own copy too, as will the 7 different team leaders assigned for this meet. For example, if you register for 2 people, your dad and yourself, you will recieve 2 wristbands.

Hope that helps.

BC
Old 04-06-2003, 08:00 PM

since 120 cars are being accepted and im 108 does that mean im not on the waiting list and im in as long as i pay
Old 04-07-2003, 06:22 AM
Community Organizer

Originally posted by HateBobBarker
since 120 cars are being accepted and im 108 does that mean im not on the waiting list and im in as long as i pay
You are in!
Old 04-07-2003, 06:31 AM
Community Organizer

Waiting list

121. ObsoleteAsian
122. QbanTypeS
123. Drunken_Monk
124. S-for-Seeya
125. blehbleh
126. dreamcation
127a. jeff has an itr (You guys need to count )
127b. HondaManR
128. deltron79
129. BuDDiFieD_CiViC
130. jintek
131. Aldwin83
132. gfunks2000
133. Dj K-otik
135.-150. ***Still availible.***
134. Guru_Del

Waiting list people: Not need to worry at all. There will be people missing the deadline, and you'll be bumped up. Look at this list for more updates.
Old 04-07-2003, 08:10 AM

woohoo
gonna get some friends to sign up now
am i still the only g35 coupe
Old 04-07-2003, 03:30 PM
Community Organizer

I am proud to announce that :

HONDA WORLD has taken VIP SLOT #1

They will begin to Mod their S2000 shortly, with nice decals, and I heard from and inside source there might be some kind of new Forced Induction (maybe)

Honda World, if you are reading this, keep it a secret!!

I will be contacting our other potential sponsor, WESELOH Honda this week.

Once again, if you are interested slots are 200.00, and due by next week.

BCq
Old 04-08-2003, 09:21 AM
Community Organizer

Vip Interest:

1. T.I.T.S. Secret S2000 Confirmed
2. Spugen VeilSide S2000 (Jynx-racing) Pending
3. Honda World S2000 Confirmed
4. Weseloh Honda Talking to the General Manager/ Pending

Quick Reply: **International Meet # 2 Photo's and Comments**