Tampa Gulf coast and surrounding areas...there be pirates here!!

Stolen Seats!

Old 08-26-2008, 08:09 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Stolen Seats!

Well it finally happened ... not to me but to my brother; good thing a neighbor was smoking and saw everything go down and the cops came... they did manage to take out the seats, a radar detector and a fire extinguisher; everything was recuperated.

According to the cops they were in a stolen Civic (vin# etched out) and were found with dozens of honda keys. How they managed to break in the s we still dont know. Soft-top was untouched.

Thanks to the Sherriffs dept for everything!! The neighbor as well.

Three arrests were made and here are the suspects; One worked for advanced auto parts (the one my brother just had made a purchase last thursday); the other 2 are known for there actions and have records.

Here are the a$$holes!!:

First
Second
Third

SEAT LOCKS EVERYBODY!!! SEAT LOCKS!!!!

- Added this to the suspicious activity thread as well -
Old 08-26-2008, 08:33 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Happy they caught the scum. Probably out on bail already
Old 08-26-2008, 08:42 AM

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Good Catch , we all ned to keepan extrat eye out and let your neighbors know of the theft problems we have so they will keep an eye out too . My neighbors have called me 2 times with reports of people canvasing and checking out the car while I am at work .
Old 08-26-2008, 08:43 AM

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

3 neighbors on 3 sides of my house are retired which is great too
Old 08-26-2008, 09:10 AM

Ok now we are getting somewhere. Richard, #3 on the list is one of the guys that broke into my shop in February 2007.

My partner and I have an inside guy that has been helping us find this @sshole. We have always been a day or two behind them.

Richard owns a yellow Del Sol with S2000 seats and MY stolen motor in it. I chased him down one night about a month ago and because of speed bumps he lost me in the NSX. He knows who I am an rumor has it is avoiding me because of the threats that I made on the street.

This is personal now because the night the shop was broken into I drove a customers S2K home after we tuned it and parked my NSX in the shop. Richard said that he was going to steal the NSX and joy-ride it, but they could not find the keys to my front gate.

So, Brian, these are the guys that stole your seats also. Sorry guys for your loss. I will personally great this @sshole face to face one day.
Old 08-26-2008, 09:15 AM

our new best-neighbor has a smoking habit... he went out of his way to prevent this from going further...
Old 08-26-2008, 09:21 AM

you owe him a beer! and a case of cigs.
Old 08-26-2008, 09:27 AM

Originally Posted by AP1rulz,Aug 26 2008, 09:24 AM
2nrwerks.... He's in Orient rd jail... add more charges that way this guy wont get out!!
Sad to say, he will be out. He was just in 3 weeks ago for grand theft. His rap sheet is a mile long for theft!

AP send me an email with your contact info, phone number. I'd like to get more details about this. My email todd@2nrwerks.com
Old 08-26-2008, 09:52 AM

just emailed you
Old 08-26-2008, 11:29 AM

Originally Posted by AP1rulz,Aug 26 2008, 08:09 AM
Well it finally happened ... not to me but to my brother; good thing a neighbor was smoking and saw everything go down and the cops came... they did manage to take out the seats, a radar detector and a fire extinguisher; everything was recuperated.

According to the cops they were in a stolen Civic (vin# etched out) and were found with dozens of honda keys. How they managed to break in the s we still dont know. Soft-top was untouched.

Thanks to the Sherriffs dept for everything!! The neighbor as well.

Three arrests were made and here are the suspects; One worked for advanced auto parts (the one my brother just had made a purchase last thursday); the other 2 are known for there actions and have records.

Here are the a$$holes!!:

First
Second
Third

SEAT LOCKS EVERYBODY!!! SEAT LOCKS!!!!

- Added this to the suspicious activity thread as well -
Wow, I see these guys almost every weekend out on causeway too...

Quick Reply: Stolen Seats!