The S2000 Gallery Cornucopia of sight and sound! Show your friends your S2000 photos, S2000 images, S2000 photochops and S2000 videos.

MiniShoot, RijoEngineering G35C on 22's

Old 05-27-2007, 03:58 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Thumbs up MiniShoot, RijoEngineering G35C on 22's

please no racial slurs in this one or itl be locked.. so lets just make it easy and jonboy just dont even post in this one.. you made enough posts in the other thread

did a lil quick shoot.. my usual spot was taken so just took em in front of the warehouse.

new pics......

riley
Old 05-27-2007, 04:04 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

looks terrible. G35 SUV
Old 05-27-2007, 04:04 PM

new wheels comin soon... put the order in friday and doing a couple changes on tues to the order... going to be an entirely different look coming next... will mend w. the seats/etc better

riley
Old 05-27-2007, 04:05 PM

Very nice.

Do they make a lip spoiler for the G ? Would be a nice addition.
Old 05-27-2007, 04:07 PM

Originally Posted by scott2055,May 27 2007, 07:04 PM
looks terrible. G35 SUV
SUV? if your talking about ride height the car is a good 2" lower than stock... which is lower than most.. but not as low as i would like it to be.. next setup itl be back to this height:

which is about 3.5/3.8" lower than stock.

;-)
Old 05-27-2007, 04:08 PM

I'd rock it!
Old 05-27-2007, 04:12 PM

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

gangster
Old 05-27-2007, 04:14 PM

stock wheels are so much nicer.

don't lower it that much unless you want to completely kill the effectiveness of your suspension.

anyone that knows anything about cars should look at a car that low and be disappointed that someone would do that to their car, especially when the original suspension performed way beyond the driver's limits.

for people that know nothing about it, super low and no stroke, and ruined roll center might look cool, but for people that no what they are doing and tuning cars for a reason, won't be amused.

interior looks fine, but I think you really need to figure out what you really want to do with your cars, instead of just putting parts on for the parts sake.
Old 05-27-2007, 04:22 PM

Originally Posted by circa86,May 27 2007, 05:14 PM

don't lower it that much unless you want to completely kill the effectiveness of your suspension.

anyone that knows anything about cars should look at a car that low and be disappointed that someone would do that to their car, especially when the original suspension performed way beyond the driver's limits.

for people that know nothing about it, super low and no stroke, and ruined roll center might look cool, but for people that no what they are doing and tuning cars for a reason, won't be amused.

interior looks fine, but I think you really need to figure out what you really want to do with your cars, instead of just putting parts on for the parts sake.

but to riley's credit, hes not a track junkie, or a canyon carver. hes "low n slow" and thats cool to me.
Old 05-27-2007, 04:22 PM

Originally Posted by circa86,May 27 2007, 07:14 PM

im glad we have a RACE CAR tuner here to set us straight. please lead me in the right direction mr "anyone who knows anything about cars" im super confused as you can see

LOL, please post pics of your track monster with roll center adapters and tuned by the best.

Quick Reply: MiniShoot, RijoEngineering G35C on 22's